Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2011 2:49:39 PM EDT
I bought one today off amazon as a smaller companion to my 0200...
I was thinking about going with the Spyderco manix 2 but decided that since I have had such good luck with
ZT stuff, why not...

So how does this one stack up against the rest of the ZT lineup?

ETA;

I like it a lot, it's bigger than my mini-griptilian and smaller than my 0200. It's beefy but without the weight and still
allows you to get a good grip. The G10 is pretty coarse, I'll have to EDC it for a couple if days so not sure how I feel
about that yet.

Oh, and it's sharp as a razor...
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure, but I want one.  I've grown quite fond of all the ZT/kershaw knives I have.  I can't see how this one would be any different!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump for pic & initial thoughts...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been edc'ing mine for about a month.  I really like it.  I think its a great knife for the price range that

it's in.  It is the biggest knife I've ever edc'ed but I quickly got used to it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top