Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:31:10 PM EDT
Anyone have any of his stuff.  His products look amazing.  I'm mostly interested in his Hardin WSK.  I also like his trench knives and pretty much everything else he makes.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:42:50 AM EDT
[#1]
A major thread resurrection...

I was working on his website for him and he just stopped communicating with me.

I designed the logo he has plastered all over his site and brands his knives with...

I've tried to contact him several times and never got any return messages.

Wondering if he's even making knives any  more...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:30:03 AM EDT
[#2]
i was in touch with him over two months ago to commission a piece.  spent about an hour on the phone with him going over what I wanted.  He said he call me back in a few days.  Never heard from him again.  At least I found out before I sent him money.....
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

i was in touch with him over two months ago to commission a piece.  spent about an hour on the phone with him going over what I wanted.  He said he call me back in a few days.  Never heard from him again.  At least I found out before I sent him money.....

that's weird. I have him as a friend on myspace...  Last Login: 1/27/2009

Guess he dropped off the face of the Earth. Oh well. I actually wanted to help him re-do his website... it totally sucks

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#4]
he posts on bladeforums sometimes
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top