Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 11/27/2007 9:09:27 PM EDT
Waiting on a model 15, but it is a LONG wait, want a good general use knife with a fixed 5" blade.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 3:30:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The Bark River Socom 5 for one.

Socom 5
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, they look pretty good do you have/used one how have the held up?
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got both a model 1 in 8" with a leather handle and a model 5 in 7", my model 5 has a micarta handle and has a compass in the butt of the handle. It's good stout knife that has worn well in a myriad of situations. While waiting for the first Randall, I just used a KBar that I'd picked up a gun show for $35 simple, hardy, and sturdy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me suggest that you call the Randall shop occasionally and find out what they have in cancellations. I bought my #5 immediately that way many years ago. At the time, they used to put knives up for sale on Thursdays. There are also a couple knife shops that have limited Randal stock.

Good luck!
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top