Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2007 4:55:21 AM EDT
Anyone have either of these? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one of them. I've read a number of good reviews but just looking for some more input. (especially a pic of one/both of them and something like a spyderco or benchmade for size comparison)
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've also heard good reports on them.  I have the 0100 and not impressed with it..., but they are folders and not fixed blades so the quality could be very different.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 5:35:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the 0100 0200 and 0400 (mall ninja knive), I like them all. True the 0100was not as sharp as all my other shuns, but it was still sharp enough to do what it needs. The 0200 was the typical Scary sharp I always expect from Kershaw (I actually have 12 of the Shun classic kitchen knives as well). I plan on buying a desert 0302 when I come back from deployment (actually when I am there, but wont really get it till I come back). I do not have a picture of the 0200 with anyother knive other than the 0100, but I do have a picture of it with my XD40 subcompact.

Like I mentioned before the 0100 was sharp but not up to par with any of my other Kershaws. But 15 minutes on a spdyerco sharpmaker fixed that just fine. Either can shave hair off my arm. And I would buy the 0200 again any day of the week if I really needed 2, but having 4 (well soon after the 0302) in the ZT family I feel is plenty.

I have not used either much to give a "range" report, but I get weird looks at work when I whip the 0200 out of the pocket to do something easy like open a box or cut some cord ect.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 5:44:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:31:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I so want that knife, thanks for pushing me even further to get it hawkeye.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I REALLY love my 0302. I also have a 0100 that I am very happy with so far as well.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Hawkeye1/Gear/ZT301-4.jpg

+1

Love mine....I don't carry it every day though..heavy little bastard.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I liked my 300 in Desert so much I bought a second one in Green, good knives
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top