Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2006 5:36:07 AM EDT
You call your selfs knive lovers hu, what do you think of this one? It was a gift of course.

Ok there is no tail. I tried to sell it on e-bay for $1.00, and no one took it. It's in the EE here for free with some other stuff for trade. My mother gave this sad thing to me. I love her, but some times I question her taste. I suspect who ever she paid for this broke down laughing after she left the store. My brother got one just like it, but it was a puma. If anyone does want it, I can't promise you won't get made fun of, but it's all yours.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife said she'd take it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Your Mom gave it to you! It is your resposibility to hand it down through the generations.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Send me your mother's Eamil addy and I will get her this link

stores.ebay.com/fishmantroutman_Wood-carved-pens_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ5QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Wait until you see the collection of pens you get for Christmas

Glad to help the mother's of the world out getting even with their kids

Karsten
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
hold on, that may be cooler than it looks.  does the bears mouth work as a bottle opener?  i'm all about function.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 9:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope, no bottle opener.
Joker581: your wife hu? Are you secretly a closet bad taste guy? Do you really want it for your very own? Send your address, I can make that dream come true.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nope, no bottle opener.
Joker581: your wife hu? Are you secretly a closet bad taste guy? Do you really want it for your very own? Send your address, I can make that dream come true.
Not me. I'm more of a Strider kind of guy.

My wife, on the other hand, favors form over function, and likes that knife.

IM sent with the address. Let me know what I owe you for shipping.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#7]
A "white elephant" knife
Our family exchanges white elephant gifts during Christmas........There's some hideous garage sale/ flea market "artifacts" that have been perpetually passed around for decades now.........The shit won't disappear.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Does it dispense PEZ?
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Send it to me and I'll give it to "Shotgun" - I'll only charge you for the shipping

That is a terrible looking piece of work
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I couldn't get the picture to open, and from what it sounds like, that is a good thing...
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top