Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 2/13/2006 8:13:26 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can get a NIB Microtech Auto Socom Elite or Auto Mini Socom Elite with black handle, serrated blade, glass brekaing tip and seatbelt cutter?  I've seen several around, but few have the seatbelt cutter and the ones that do aren't serrated.  I believe both models are discontinued, too.  Any suggestions.  Already checked the EE and E-bay.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Microtech makes a great product, but why do they have to be so damn difficult?  They constantly discontinue and then recommission different models, such as the Mini UDT.  The one I want now, the Mini Socom Elite does not come in a tanto blade config.  The Regular Socom Elite doesn't have the seatbelt cutter or a blade lock.  The Regular has a clip for tip-down carry and the Mini has a clip for tip-up carry.  WTF?!  Why can't they make one or the other with a tanto blade, seatbelt cutter, glass breaking tip, blade lock, and clip for a proper tip-down carry?   I don't know whether to give up the blade lock and belt cutter for a tanto blade or vise versa.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top