Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 9:47:28 AM EDT
I have had this knife ever since I was 16. It was the first "good" knife I ever bought, and has served me very well. I used for it for years on the farm, while surveying, and a machine shop job or two. However, when I began my Law Enforcement carrer, the work began to tkae its toll on the knife in a very noticeable way. It neds to be rebuilt, new washers, and such, and a new poscket clip.

I dont remember where I bought, or how much I gave for it. I dont know the model number, or anything. It is a plastic handled liner lock, that appears to be of Mel Pardu lineage. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty cool. Not sure what model it is because Im not a Benchmade expert. You could try posting over on the Benchmade forums, might have better results.

benchmadeforum.com/groupee/forums
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top