Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 1/29/2006 11:19:15 AM EDT
I carry it everyday as a backup to my 226.

Anyone else like this knife, any cons to it?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Had one.  Liked it, but two problems

1.  The assist spring tended to wear out pretty quickly.  
2.  The clip came off pretty easy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Of the three or four I have seen (all buddies on mine not my own) they loosen up alot after some use and became very unsafe when cutting things, they would tend to close.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I HATE AO knives without a flipper.  BUT, the Ken Onion series has some good knives.  I would not cary one as a fighting knife, tho.  My torsion bar failed after 3 mo.  They replaced the part quickly, and I still love and cary the knife.   But you will just have to think of it as a reg. maintenence thing.  I had a few shipped so when it starts to go I can switch it out.  Overall I love the knife.  I may have to get one in S30V.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top