Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:30:44 AM EDT
I probably spelled that wrong.  I used to have one many years ago, but it wore out.  The ball detent or whatever it is that holds the blade closed wore out.  It was American made so not great but it had a nice wood grip.  I sold it pretty cheap and never got another for some reason.  Lately I've been thinking about getting a few good quality ones from Italy.  Where is a good place to get ahold of these "evil" knives?  Sale and posession is legal in my state, you just can't carry it, not that I would anyway.  Thanks.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out this guy....I have one of his knives, mines about 15 years old and still works awesome.

www.italianstiletto.com/home.html
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow.  That's quite a selection.  Lots to ponder there.  Thanks for the link.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]
These are very nice but pricey I would imagine.

www.burnknives1.com/homestartpage2.html
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
These are very nice but pricey I would imagine.

www.burnknives1.com/homestartpage2.html

Yeah, $1100 nice.  No way in hell I'd ever pay that much for a knife.  Thanks for the info, but I think I would have to take 3 other jobs to pay for that.  Hmmm, Italian stilletto or M1A?  Tough choice right?  MJD
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I've bought a few from mexico, but never a really good blade. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've bought a few from mexico, but never a really good blade. Any suggestions?

The best come from Italy.  I think I might get one of the Beltrames.  The tactical black model with bayonet blade looks really great and only 50-something dollars.  These knives are odd, they use pure stainless blades.  Once they get dull they're a bitch to put an edge back on, but when they're sharp, look out.  I could literally shave with my old USA build.  Too bad the lock mechanism sucked ass.  MJD
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top