Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 12/22/2005 1:26:35 PM EDT
I have heard of the brand before, but I'm not a knife expert, or even that familiar with anything but the Buck Hunters I have and the Leatherman Wave, I use all the time.  

The Knife that I just opened is a CRKT   fixed blade 3 1/2" blade.   Total length with handle is 8".  It came with a leather sheath that is tan and has the CRKT logo on it and some tooling around the edge.  It has a two section wooden handle.  Mirror finish on the blade with a signiture on it and "signature series" "Kaiyuh".    

It also sais 2830 China on the blade.

What can you tell me about it?  Is this a decent knife?  Seems like it will be a good knife to wear while I'm up at our cabin.   Not too big, not too small.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top