Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 12/21/2005 3:23:22 PM EDT
Anybody familiar with them? I just got one as part of a trade and am wondering whether or not to keep it. I generally just use pocket knives.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:12:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I have owned a few Buck folders which are made of the same 420 HC steel as the Nighthawk. These also feature the Paul Bos heat treating which is key. The Nighthawk in my opinion is a great knife for the money backed by a great company with a top notch heat treating process.

BTW - where in NH are you rodent?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#2]
West side of Lake Winnipesaukee. I shoot at the Pemi club. How 'bout you? Guess I"ll keep the Nighthawk, BTW, I just sharpened it and it took a pretty good edge.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
West side of Lake Winnipesaukee. I shoot at the Pemi club. How 'bout you? Guess I"ll keep the Nighthawk, BTW, I just sharpened it and it took a pretty good edge.

I would keep the Nighthawk, it would be worth more keeping it than what you would get for it if you got rid of it. I shoot at Chester Rod. I should check out Pemi, I have a summer place near Plymouth and spend a lot of time up there. Perhaps you could IM me some info on the club.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]
ive got one i boutght some time ago its an ok knife for the price but im not a huge fan of it probably wouldnt bu another.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top