Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:04:15 PM EDT
I want to preface this by stating that the following is second hand (but from a reliable source) news.

MicroTech Knives has gone belly up. Tony's shop was less than two miles from my house. Some six months or so ago Tony relocated MicroTech somewhere in a more northern state. From what I heard today, the venture there never really got off the ground.

If someone on the board can shed a little more light on this please do so.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I talked to Tony in June and he was doing great.  They moved the entire operation to PA and had some fairly big fish in the pan
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope so, sure miss him and his FA stuff at the range. My source is a pretty good one, so I guess I'll have to wait this one out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It's 2020hrs, but I called the new number.  Answering Macine comes on and everything sounds normal.

Shoot 'em a call:

Microtech has new contact info

300 Chestnut Street Bradford PA 16701

Phone: 814-363-9260

Fax: 814-363-9284

Email: [email protected]

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top