Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2003 8:54:31 PM EDT
I am looking for a fighting knife with brass knuckles.  Something besides a WW1 trench knife.  No not a Scorpion Movie knife.  Not some bowie or mini machette with a spiked hand guard, no, not one of those cheesy chineese made ones with a single bevel blade.  I am looking for something like a Boker Orca, but including some ovular finger holes and the knuckles.  The WW1 trench knife would be alright, but I want something with better erganomics, something with a thumb tang, and a slightly offset handle to the blade, and something that is not cheap.  Please help.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#1]
The problem with this style knife and the reason that most makers aren't offering a lot of knuckle knives is most states have laws preventing ownership of Brass knuckles and this type of knife is usual subjected to the same laws. 90% of the knives I have seen with knuckle guards have fallen into the catagories you have described, either WWI trench knives or Chinese crap. The Argonne Assault by Busse is a knuckle knife that is real nice, but doesn't have the shape of what you seem to be looking for. Your best bet is going to be to look for a custom maker and have him craft you a knife. Then you can get exactly what you wanted and it will be far from cheap.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top