BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2003 7:11:12 PM EDT
I finally got a digital camera so i can show all of my stuff off

Link Posted: 4/25/2003 11:42:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay I'll bite. I count 5 Benchmades, 3 CRKTs, a Spyderco, a Gerber, a Kershaw, and I haven't quite figured out what that is in the lower left corner with a chain on it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 4:52:35 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a Benchmade, Gent Folder, I think. It's a First Production run #827 of 1000. It has titanium scales with an alum. spacer in between. The blade is 154CM and has the BC1 COATING (Boron Carbide). This thing weights something like 1.2oz. I recieved this knife from my wife for a wedding present 2 years ago. I told her that i wanted to carry a knife in my tucks but i didn't want it to show. Thats what she found.

Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice collection
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:45:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I absolutely love those McHenry and Williams desidned Benchmades.... I have one in plain edge and carry it every day....

I have thought about getting another one and socking it away in case they go out of production....

Could see myself not ever wanting a different folder

t
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top