Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 1:01:08 PM EDT
I've been looking all over for a picture that I once saw, and I figured that this forum would be the best place to ask.  It's a picture of a man firing a .50 cal rifle at night, and the muzzle flash completely engulfs him all the way to his shoulders.  Can anyone help?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I am looking for the picture of an Al Quaida soldier who took a .50 cal bullet to the face.

Has anyone seen it?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:02:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've been looking all over for a picture that I once saw, and I figured that this forum would be the best place to ask.  It's a picture of a man firing a .50 cal rifle at night, and the muzzle flash completely engulfs him all the way to his shoulders.  Can anyone help?

Scope,

You are probably talking about the picture of Skip Talbot firing his "Devil's Advocate" heavy class rifle.  It was on fcsa.org, but I couldn't find it.  If you want it, I can email it to you.  [email protected]

Jason
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#3]
please do

Feralscope A T Yahoo D O T comnospam
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Got your email, and that's exactly the picture I was looking for.  Thank you again!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Photo in question:

Ed
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]
SS109,
I have the pic your looking for, email me and I will send it to you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#7]
YOWZA!!!!!!!!

Now that is a BMF muzzle flash!
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top