Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 7/21/2008 10:22:38 AM EDT
Would like to use it hunting, so I'm thinking of a 24" barrel.  Anyone have an opinion on this set up?  Any specific reason not to order Bohica?

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I would encourage you do do your homework/research.
The verdict on if Bohica can pull it all together / deliver and support a good product can not be answered at this time.
You might check here at the Equipment exchange feedback
Couple of posts concerning Bohica.

If your timeline is some time this year, it aint happening
Good Luck
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm just trying to get past the fact that someone named their company Bohica.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a couple of minor issues with mine (nothing that kept me from shooting it) that he's fixing under warranty. He emailed me a UPS ticket for the return trip.

I'm still happy with my order.

It did take a while to get. Be patient. Most of the wait didn't require me to put any money down, so I can't really complain about that :)

Ok, all that being said, you want to hunt with it? Just as long as realize the gun is going to weigh 25 lbs and most of it will be in the barrel, you should be good to go. 24" will give you 1000yds of supersonic I would think.

Jess

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top