Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2007 3:44:55 PM EDT
I live in NW Indiana and really want to get a 50 cal.  My only concern is that most of the ranges in my area don't allow the 50 cal.  Am I better off going with a 408 Chey-tac or 338 Lapua?  I really want a long range rifle but don't want to waste the money if I can't shoot it.  hinking.gif
Looking to the board for some insight.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 4:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:17:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of them up here don't allow 50 BMG by name.

If you show them its not chambered in BMG, they seem to be pretty decent about it @ Kingsbury and Willow Slough.

The true test will be the 500A2 on the Lawton 8500, will probably wait until the Fudd rush is off next month before lighting it off at Kingsbury or over in Kankakee.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have a friend with private land that is another option that you can use. I have to wait till hunting season is over though. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-6/29571/willy_nilly.gif
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top