User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 12/23/2006 8:01:59 PM EDT
K&M .50 BMG Case Tools:
Neck Turner .. $85.00
Primer Pocket Correction Tool.. $35.00
Flash Hole Deburring Tool .. $25.00
K&M 50BMG Case Length Trimmer & Neck Turner Combo...$130.00

Anyone buy any of these K&M tools? I need to get these items or something similar and don't think theres anything cheaper than these is there? I have a accutrimmer I think its called not used it yet it was given to me so think that can get me by but heard a lot of people like the forester one. I'm not sure about the K&M trimmer or the combo setup they offer. I need a primer pocket cleaner/reamer tool,chamfer tool,primer hole debur tool. I would like to also turn the necks evan though its not necessary on the ar50 military chamber setup. What all would you recommend getting wether its this brand or another brand?
Link Posted: 12/24/2006 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I understand striving for accuracy, but why not just get the Lee Kit for $252 plus shipping?

BTW, I ahve an AR-50 to be picked up Tuesday - what kind of accuracy are you getting with yours?

George
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Because case prep is one of the most important steps in the search for accuracy.

A little prep goes a long way when you're looking to sqeak out that last little bit from your rifle.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Some people has had great results and some has bad results with the  lee kit I was originally going to get it to keep cost down then it so happened I had enough and talking to match shooters I went with rcbs.

BTW I am getting the K&M trimmer,neck turner next week. Evan some ar50 shooters see results with neck turning.

I have not shot my ar50 yet its used had 100rds through it I was told. I am selling a rifle to fund my NF scope so it will take little while to get it ready. I got to get a bipod also.

I hope mine is better than normal on accuracy will see. I still got a lot of reloading stuff to get. I got plenty of brass for now. Just need the rest of the components,lol.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top