Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 4:19:16 PM EDT
Just a quick note to let all my .50 caliber friends know about a great little company I stumbled upon.  The company is Bonaduce Inc. and they have some of nicest M33 ball pulled bullets I have seen.  No pull marks and all that I have gotten, 600 to date, have been about as perfect as they can be.  Price is good too and right now he has some .50 BMG brass available.
I have no affiliation with this company other than that as an extremely satisfied customer.
So, any of you needing some M33 ball bullets for loading up those plinking rounds check this vendor out.  I got 100 to check them out for loading in the BMG and .500 Phantom and was so impressed with the quality of the bullets and quickness of the order that I ordered 500 more.  In 500 quantites they arrive in a M33 .50 BMG ammo can.  Also check out his other products.  Their gun storage bags seem to be every bit as good as their bullets.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:21:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top