Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 4/13/2006 5:03:13 AM EDT
Thinking of picking some up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:15:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Made by the same company that makes the Yugo/Bosnian ammo and from other posts I think they also contract for IMI. This would mean that they probably make the Barrett ammo also.

They must have a way to easily change the press to do different headstamps on their brass if they are doing multiple contracts.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I've shot quite a bit of Mitchell through my k98s and never had a problem. Pretty good stuff. I'd be willing to bet the 50bmg will be fine for plinking and impressing the boys at the range.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#3]
You have a .50 BMG Mauser?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You have a .50 BMG Mauser?

Nope, but I've seen one...also seen a Lee Enfield 50bmg. I hit the submit button a bit prematurely.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I know someone posted a pic of one a few years back on Biggerhammer, saw a custom one for sale on Guns America also.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#6]
i need to see this .50 mauser or enfield.  I am off to search!
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top