Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 4/4/2006 1:35:46 AM EDT
I put an EOTech on my 50 this weekend and blasted some tracer downrange. Lots of fun! My shoulder is a little stiff, though.

I was quite happy with how well I was able to keep the bullets on target (minute of car) at 700+ yards from a sitting position. Next time I'll prone and use the bipod. Whee!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:40:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, there is a guy on the last page of the .50 pic thread here that has one of those things on his rifle.  Talk about underutilizing a weapons-platform...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Actually, there is a guy on the last page of the .50 pic thread here that has one of those things on his rifle.  Talk about underutilizing a weapons-platform...

I got the 18" barrel on mine - as a carbine, it needs an EOTech. I was let down that it didn't have a bayo lug.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm the underuitlizer. here's the pix. In all fair ness to me i had a second 50 with the 29" barrel and a 6x20x56 sprinfield on it.BFG50 Carbine w/ EOTech 551 andSerbu BFG Scoped
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top