Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 4/3/2006 3:32:35 PM EDT
Does anybody have one or is this strictly a bolt gunner forum?

I recently aquired a very large belt fed rifle of my own.  I am interested in a good source or good information on ammo.  It does not need to be benchrest quality, but it has to be safe to shoot.  

The last local gunshow, priced spiked 75% on Talon and 100% on anything else.  Is there a sudden surge in fuel prices or dry spell coming?  This hike is in the last three months.  

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one... a homebuilt M2HB.
I reload for it now, but have shot a bunch of that surplus M33 Yugo (IK-88, IK-98) that came in a few years ago at 1.30 a round delivered.
Runs great if you can still find it.  Mildly corrosive, so you do have to remember to clean up right away.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Either one of you guys want some links? I have about 200 to 300 that I will let go for $15 shipped.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#3]
hey, there was a guy in the survival forum offerring 37,000 rounds of .50 cal for sale, Linked too. at 1.21 a round, you might want to check there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got my M3 kit.  Probably turn it into a M3HB hybrid when it's all done.  Might be a while though.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an M3HB from CWA, it is a work of art.  Ed might be the guy you need to talk too.  I saw the guy with 37K rounds and he wants to sell as one lot,,,thats a bit much for one guy.  

Group buy time??  
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top