Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 2/24/2006 4:34:51 PM EDT
the association of New Jersey rifle and pistol clubs is starting a 50 cal shooters program. this is listed in the new news letter (vol 18 number 2 mar/apr 2006) they are going to sponsor shooting events and defend the rights of .50 cal shooters. the venue is Cherry Ridge. the date for the program development is March 18 you can contact them at [email protected]

this is great for .50 shooters in NJ. i will be there from the ground up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:47:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
the association of New Jersey rifle and pistol clubs is starting a 50 cal shooters program. this is listed in the new news letter (vol 18 number 2 mar/apr 2006) they are going to sponsor shooting events and defend the rights of .50 cal shooters. the venue is Cherry Ridge. the date for the program development is March 18 you can contact them at [email protected]

this is great for .50 shooters in NJ. i will be there from the ground up.

Even though i'm not an american citizen i hope to see out this fine project....let me known.......
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
imhardkore

Sent an e-mail to John and this is what he sent me....I am going to go on the 18th. (Hope the weather is nice and it is warmer then this week)
Let me know if your going.

Hi Marc -
Thanks for your interest in the program.

Please send me your phone # so we can talk about the program, your thoughts on matches and what specific disciplines youre into.
So far, the most important date to mark on your calennder is Saturday March 18th from 10-2 so that we can have an organizational meeting and the first of our .50 caliber shoots (a fun shoot).  Future dates will be set aside for more organized events.  Sorry about the email format - but I pasted a letter that I'm handing out on Saturday (in case you cant make it - and it totally screwed up my email format)

John

FIFTY CALIBER SHOOTING PROGRAM

Attention Members:

For years ANJRPC Members and guests have informally participated in many shooting events both organized & unorganized with their .50 caliber firearms.

Effective January 29, 2006 (the January Board meeting), ANJRPC has formed the Fifty Caliber Shooting Program to sponsor competitions and defend the rights of .50 cal shooters.  All .50 cal. shooters and collectors (Pistol, Muzzleloader, BMG Rifle, etc) will now have a venue in which to participate.

Cherry Ridge Range Dates are as follows:

March 18th – (1:00 – 4:00) Introductory Meeting, Organizational Guidelines and Event Coordination to be discussed.

May 27th – (1:00 – 4:00)

July 15th – (1:00 – 4:00)

November 18th - (1:00 – 4:00).

Other events throughout NJ will be announced as they are organized.

Please feel free to contact me; John A. Nicolai at 201.739.9183 or via email at [email protected]

It is my pleasure to represent this Committee to the Association and I look forward to working closely with each and every one of you to coordinate our roster of activities.

John A. Nicolai
Chairman
Fifty Caliber Shooting Program
Association of NJ Rifle & Pistol Clubs
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#3]
i cant go on the 18 as planned but i will be there for all events. i like the fun shoot thing also.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone going.
Like I said in the hometown forum  will give ride to anyone from Nassau-Suffolk or the 5 Borough area. It is this weekend so let me know
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]
i cant go but i will talk to the contact guy befor the meeting.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I just asked in the NY/NJ Hometown if the weather is going to be a problem.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top