Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 9/17/2005 10:57:52 AM EDT
What is everyone using to transport there AR -50s? Am interested in links or manu. names, What else is out there for hard cases besides what Armalite offers?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#2]
This one is excellent:

www.exploreproducts.com/guardforcegds-9290cwguncase.htm

The AR-50 pits perfectly. Well made. Great price.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
FlameRed,
You are correct.   I searched quite a bit, the Guardforce 9290 looks like the ONLY case available that will fit my ALS50 rifle in assembled configuration.  Rifle is 59" long,  Gaurdforce 9290 case is 61" long inside.   Every other outfit making cases (that I can find) only offers cases up to 53" long, so unless you buy one of the short barrel 50BMG's or can and want to take them apart when transporting your 50BMG there is little choice in a gun case as far as I can see.  

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top