Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 8:27:03 PM EDT
Saw on their site they had replacement parts , could I buy the parts as I could and built a rifle like that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi, this is Dave from Spider Firearms, maker of the Ferret50.

Replacement parts are just that, replacements for lost or broken parts. However, we do offer a payment plan for those on a budget (which is a lot of us considering fuel prices as of late).

Our focus is for you to have a very accurate and safe firearm. The best way to do that is to let us build the rifle.

Dave
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok could I buy all the parts , and have you guys build it.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I would almost bet that buying the parts and having them assemble it would actually cost you more than if you just bought a whole one from them.

-Derek

Quoted:
Ok could I buy all the parts , and have you guys build it.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Give me a call, 407-957-3617.

We can figure out the best (and most cost effective) method of getting you exactly what you want.

Dave
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top