Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 8/7/2005 5:27:53 PM EDT
Well, I'm done with USA channel's 4400.  Tonight's show wasn't into it 10 minutes before they did their Hollywood Anti-Gun and Anti-50 BMG speech.  They portrayed the round as a cannot miss sniper's wet-dream and you would have thought Dianne Feinswine had written the script.
I guess I will find something else to pollute my mind with.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What is "4400"?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
In short it is a relatively stupid show about 4400 people who over the last century have been abducted by aliens and were all returned to Earth at the same time.  Also, all are exactly the same age as they were when abducted and have no memory of the time lapse while they were gone.  Many of those returned have special powers such as healing or being able to tell the future...  Supposedly they were abducted by humans in our future and returned so that they can keep the human race from doing ourselves in.  Like I said, pretty silly but nothing else is on TV Sunday night.  We watched it last year and this year but with them now turning out to be nothing but a Feinswine mouthpiece, screw the show.  I'll watch the National Geographic channel (not that they are any friend to gun owners).
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Start watching "Wanted" on TNT.....it's the 2nd episode tonight and it's pretty good.

Sundays at 10pm.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll second the vote for Wanted - it's fairly decent.....watched both episodes so far and it's growing on me...
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top