Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 5/21/2005 8:13:10 AM EDT
Just for back from a FCSA 1000yd match in Reade Township, PA. We had a very good match, had a full shooting line including some new shooters, and several people came to watch. More on these matches in a sec, lets get to the kicking butt part.

Our rifles, the Ferret50, did an outstanding job as did the shooters. Everyone who shot a Ferret50 at the match took a trophy. We swept Hunter class, had a first in Light Gun and a third in Heavy Gun. I shot a 273x2 to take 2nd in Hunter. Yes, I got beat by one of my own rifles, but thats OK.

Back to the matches. Everyone here is a FCSA member, right? If you are, thank you. If not, allow me to tempt you. As most know the fight for our 2nd amendment rights are centered around the sporting uses of the 50BMG. The FCSA needs your support to knock these anti-gun liberals back under the rock they crawled from. What do you get out of becoming a member? You get to be a part of a growing shooting sport. There is opportunity for folks just like you to make a name for yourself in this sport, and it doesnt matter if you shoot or not. These matches are fun and you wont find a better class of folks around. But it takes people to make this happen.

Here is the website www.fcsa.org At bare minimum, have that crazy aunt who knits you a sweater each year for your birthday sign you up instead.

Dave
www.ferret50.com
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations Dave!  Great shooting for you and Team Ferret!!!

BTW, I'm alo a member of FSCA and whole heartedly agree.  There's no reason why every 50 shooter or anyone who aspires to one day own a 50BMG not to support FCSA.  It's not that much $$$ and it's one of the only voices for us 50BMG owners.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Good Work Dave.
Will we see you in Reno for the August Match?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:12:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope, I will be at the Quantico match. Zero wind range, I need all the help I can get.

Dave
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:45:37 AM EDT
[#4]
6' to 7' feet of wind drift at the April match on Sunday afternoon.
I got this picture of Randy and Paula handing out plaques with Paula's hair straight out horizontally!
Reno definitely has wind...
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top