Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/7/2004 2:22:10 AM EDT
anyone here have an opinion on it?
if you got one, how long did it take to ship?

how is it--recoil, quality, accuracy, etc?
think i could use a carbine sized ACE stock instead of a full size one, or will the bolt be too big?

22 vs 24 in bbl--is it worth to pay an extra $100 for the 24 in? whats the velocity loss?

other thoughts?

thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2005 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 1/28/2005 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I am also looking at the Ultralite uppers and have the same questions as above, anyone?
Link Posted: 2/2/2005 7:01:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 24" Ultralite 50 on the way to me.
When it gets here I will take some pics of it.
There was a guy here that had a posting on them. I IM him and got a reply from him that he realy likes the upper. His user name is "223s".
Link Posted: 2/2/2005 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have a 24" Ultralite 50 on the way to me.
When it gets here I will take some pics of it.
There was a guy here that had a posting on them. I IM him and got a reply from him that he realy likes the upper. His user name is "223s".

thank you!!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2005 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought one last fall. I had a ALS upper but sold it. It was a very nice upper but to heavy. (34lbs) The UL is one nice upper. The recoil is less the a 20 ga slug. I got the 18.5 fluted since its hard to find anything over 500 yards here. I have only shot talons but it shots moa easy. Marcus got mine to me in 2 weeks but I thnk the norm is around 30 days. Fit and finish is very nice Mine weigh in around 17 lbs with a Luppy 8.5-25x50 M3. I would not hesitate to order another one. I looked at the Ultra Mag but could not justify the xtra $500 for the mag fed. Other then that they are the same upper. As for the stock I use a A2 but I can't see why you can't use the Ace. I think that what they have pictured on thier web page
Link Posted: 2/3/2005 8:10:16 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks a lot 223s

think that i will loose a lot of velocity using the 18in bbl vs. the 24in bbl?
Link Posted: 2/3/2005 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Go to this link, I found it very helpfull and full of information.

http://www.ferret50.com/faq.html

I ordered my Ultralite 50 last week, made full payment this week.  
Marcos told me he would have it out to me with in 2 weeks or less.
When I called him I told him that my state was going to try to ban the 50BMG.

Here is a link to his web site.

http://www.ultralite50.com/index.html

223s What lower did you use? I had my FFL holder order me the DPMS single shot lower, like the one in the pictures on Marcos's web site. Bad news is that DPMS told my FFL dealer that they were 2 to 3 weeks out.

I did found this lower for the DIY people.

https://www.vbd.com/noc/shop/products_detail.asp?CategoryID=29&ProductID=303

Link Posted: 2/3/2005 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I had a stag laying around. It is holding up perfect. On the ALS I ussed a Mega and both worked great. I forgot to add on the UL you have to remove the bolt release. On the ALS upper it is milled out so it can stay on. I been going to call Marcus and ask him about that and see if it could be done. There is plenty of meat in the upper to do it. If you ever talk to Macus you we know what I mean when I say trying to explain what I would like to do is a little hard some time. For all you others who have not talked to him it not his attitude its that its hard to understand what he is saying but one heck of a nice guy.
Link Posted: 2/3/2005 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I can not wait to see the charge on my CC acount, hopefully that will mean the upper is shipped.
I told Marcos to go ahead and charge the whole thing at once.

Marcos is a real cool guy, but a little hard to understand some times, but ideas do get understood.
I just can not wait for the upper. I ordered some ammo today and in 3 weeks will order the RCBS 50BMG reloading kit. And to think I had this all at one time 8 years ago.
Link Posted: 2/4/2005 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#10]
thanks all

Link Posted: 2/5/2005 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I am confused about 50 uppers. I have seen the ads for the Ultalite 50 uppers. I have also looked at the Ferret 50.
What are the differences? Which is better? Any other similar uppers you'd recommend?
By tyhe way. I had a 50 mmag on order.... never saw it!
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/5/2005 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#12]
The Ferret has been around longer than any of the others you mention by a couple of years.
Dave offers both the upper alone or a complete rifle built on his own lower assembly.
He also offers more barrel lenghts, types, and chamberings.  He initially had some misfire issues with the guns failing to reliably ignite mil-spec ammo.  This has since been resolved in the current models and a free upgrade is offered if you happen to buy an old model with the problem.

The UltraMag50, UltraLite50, Anzio, and MMag50 are all more recent designs based on Mark Serbu's BFG.
The BFG engineering was adapted by Dennis Chaney to produce the UltraMag, Lite, and Anzio models.   The MMag was designed, prototyped and demonstrated by Mark Serbu, but the guy who contracted the work never produced it.  He never required any money deposits for an order either, so no one was ever out any cash.  Anzio's models are not AR conversions, and the least expensive model uses a Mossberg barrel  rather than the Lothar-Walther found on all the others.  Ferret and Anzio both offer barrel upgrades if needed.  All offer longer barrels at additional cost.
A common trait among them is that the base models have 18-24" barrels.  This means about a 200fps or more loss in bullet velocity compared to the more standard 29" or better on 'target' rifles.   The plus side for all of them is of course the light weight and portability as a result.

A third and often overlooked design is the ALS. (http://www.50bmg.net)
Though it's an AR Upper conversion, it's main focus and design is for competitive shooting.
It's quite heavy compared to the other typical conversions and has actually won several awards at FCSA matches.  (match configured Ferret50s too...)

Which is "better"?  That really depends on what your main task for the rifle will be,  and the skill with which you wield it...

No matter which you get,  you'll find they're all a lot of fun to shoot...  and you just may find yourself getting another for each task you foresee...   I just ordered a 3rd and am already considering a 4th!
Link Posted: 2/6/2005 6:36:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Thank you MrBen for the great information. You are correct MMag never charged any money (they're product did look good thought).
I read some time ago that the 50BMG was "optimized" on 36" (maybe 39"?), wouldn't a 24" or so leave much unburned powder and gas resulting in a "great ball of fire"?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/6/2005 7:57:32 AM EDT
[#14]
32-33" is what I've seen/heard on the benchrest guns.
So far as 'unburned' powder... I've never seen that.  If you shoot them at night, you'll always see a "great ball of fire"!
In the shorter barreled guns, all other things being equal, you will feel more gas being ejected by the brake.  
The most spectacular flame clouds I've seen are from the BOSS style multi-perforation brakes like EDM used to use.  Especially at night, you see a pretty even global shape you don't realize is there during daylight.
The more effective fishgill style brakes generate more of a cardiod pattern.  I think the FCSA.org site has some video of that from a night shoot.
Link Posted: 2/6/2005 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#15]
I may have saved the article - If I find it I'll post it. Basically, a round has an "optimum" barrel length where the powder/gas burn and push the bullet to a certain velocity. After a certain barrel length the barrel becomes too long and the bullet will decrease in speed and energy. If my memory is right, Browning would have worked on this for the 50 Cal MG. The article may have come from the Anzio site some time ago.
Link Posted: 2/6/2005 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#16]
That's true so far as a fixed type of powder and bullet are concerned.
Auto/Semi rifles like the M2 and 82a certainly perform best with a particular design because of the need to extract some of that energy to operate the gun's mechanism.

Bolt guns have the luxury of choosing from a much more diverse field of components.
For example:  to shoot accurately the AMAX bullet needs to be driven from 2600-2700fps ONLY!
Typical mil-spec ammo for the M2 is closer to 2900fps.
That said,  factors affecting bench guns with tight throats and bore-rider bullets will generally see longer barrels needing slower powders in greater quantities and hotter primers for consistent ignition and burn to drive those bullets to their optimal velocities.

The chamber on my BFG is sort of in-between the match and mil-spec.  I can shoot both types of ammo, but I do get harder extraction with mil-surp ammo.  For best accuracy in this gun I load  220gr of VV20N29 with an (old style) AMAX bullet.   This powder is fairly slow and temperature sensitive, but it delivers a pretty consistent 2640fps from this 29" barrel when conditions are right.  Is it optimal for this barrel lenght?  I don't know, but it does drive the bullet within it's optimal range with minimal deviation from shot to shot.  

Finding out what works in your particular gun is part of what makes reloading and shooting so much fun!
Link Posted: 2/7/2005 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's part of the texte I downloaded some time ago (Nov 2002 from RMC):

FACTS ABOUT 50 BMG RIFLES

The market and availability of 50 BMG rifles is increasing as never before.  There are numerous models, styles and price ranges to choose from.  Many of the rifles that are available are a good value for the money and many are the typical junk produced by money hungry manufactures that only care about the dollars that they make on their over-priced product and not the satisfaction of their customers.

There are some basic truths and some bold lies that have been put forth by some of the manufactures in the industry.  There are basic truths that should be considered before purchasing a 50 BMG rifle regardless of the make or manufacturer.  Failure to do so will result in the purchase of a rifle that is very difficult to resell if you are not happy with it and a lot of frustration that is not necessary.  Here are a few hints before you make the big step.

Rifles that weigh under 35 lbs. will not be fun to shoot, regardless of what type brake is installed.  The basic laws of physics do not change.  Every action has an opposite and equal reaction.

Rifles with barrels that are shorter then 36 inches in length will suffer dramatic ballistic loss.  For every inch that has been removed from a 36 inch barrel, the average loss will be 30 feet per second or more.  A rifle with a 29 or 30 inch barrel will lose as much as 200 feet per second on the average.    The standard twist rate used on most production rifles is 1 in 15 inches.  This is done due to ease of production and most of the barrel making machines in this caliber are indexed for that particular twist.  It is not the best twist rate for this caliber, just the most popular.  As with conventional caliber rifles, longer heavier projectiles require a faster twist rate to adequately stabilize them properly.  All of the match type projectiles are of at least 750 grains which is slightly over 100 grains more than the 647 grain fmj projectile that the 1 in 15 twist military barrel was designed for.  

One of the biggest lies that has been put forth by many in the industry is that their particular rifle will. shoot G.I. ammunition with unbelievable accuracy.  This of course is done to lure customers into thinking that they will not have to get involved in the costly and time consuming venture of handloading for their rifle, but will be able to buy easily available and inexpensive military ammunition to shoot.

All of the militaty or G.I. ammunition that is on the market currently, regardless of the manufacturer, falls into the same category, fun for plinking and shooting at big rocks, junk cars and household appliances, but sadly lacking in any accuracy level.  Military ammunition was designed for use in machine guns, not long range target rifles. .

Unfortunately there is very little ammunition on the market that is commercially produced by government or private enterprise that could be considered match or accuracy grade material.  If you want to own a 5OBMG and enjoy the accuracy potential that the cartridge can possess, you will have to invest in handloading equipment and take the time to work up various loads that function and perform best in your rifle.  If you just want to shoot and are not interested in minute of angle accuracy at extreme distance then our rifle and many others on the market will handle the task.
Link Posted: 2/7/2005 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/7/2005 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Here's part of the texte I downloaded some time ago (Nov 2002 from RMC):

FACTS ABOUT 50 BMG RIFLES

The market and availability of 50 BMG rifles is increasing as never before.  There are numerous models, styles and price ranges to choose from.  Many of the rifles that are available are a good value for the money and many are the typical junk produced by money hungry manufactures that only care about the dollars that they make on their over-priced product and not the satisfaction of their customers.

There are some basic truths and some bold lies that have been put forth by some of the manufactures in the industry.  There are basic truths that should be considered before purchasing a 50 BMG rifle regardless of the make or manufacturer.  Failure to do so will result in the purchase of a rifle that is very difficult to resell if you are not happy with it and a lot of frustration that is not necessary.  Here are a few hints before you make the big step.

Rifles that weigh under 35 lbs. will not be fun to shoot, regardless of what type brake is installed.  The basic laws of physics do not change.  Every action has an opposite and equal reaction.

Rifles with barrels that are shorter then 36 inches in length will suffer dramatic ballistic loss.  For every inch that has been removed from a 36 inch barrel, the average loss will be 30 feet per second or more.  A rifle with a 29 or 30 inch barrel will lose as much as 200 feet per second on the average.    The standard twist rate used on most production rifles is 1 in 15 inches.  This is done due to ease of production and most of the barrel making machines in this caliber are indexed for that particular twist.  It is not the best twist rate for this caliber, just the most popular.  As with conventional caliber rifles, longer heavier projectiles require a faster twist rate to adequately stabilize them properly.  All of the match type projectiles are of at least 750 grains which is slightly over 100 grains more than the 647 grain fmj projectile that the 1 in 15 twist military barrel was designed for.  

One of the biggest lies that has been put forth by many in the industry is that their particular rifle will. shoot G.I. ammunition with unbelievable accuracy.  This of course is done to lure customers into thinking that they will not have to get involved in the costly and time consuming venture of handloading for their rifle, but will be able to buy easily available and inexpensive military ammunition to shoot.

All of the militaty or G.I. ammunition that is on the market currently, regardless of the manufacturer, falls into the same category, fun for plinking and shooting at big rocks, junk cars and household appliances, but sadly lacking in any accuracy level.  Military ammunition was designed for use in machine guns, not long range target rifles. .

Unfortunately there is very little ammunition on the market that is commercially produced by government or private enterprise that could be considered match or accuracy grade material.  If you want to own a 5OBMG and enjoy the accuracy potential that the cartridge can possess, you will have to invest in handloading equipment and take the time to work up various loads that function and perform best in your rifle.  If you just want to shoot and are not interested in minute of angle accuracy at extreme distance then our rifle and many others on the market will handle the task.

Out dated info there. Comps have come along way ECT.
Link Posted: 2/8/2005 4:49:47 AM EDT
[#20]
The brake on mine is great. I got a UL50 and it has less recoil then a 20 ga slug and mine weighs arund 18lbs scoped. I agree brakes have came a long way. My brother as a M99 on order so I want to see what the recoil is like on it. The last Barret I shot had a pretty good amount of recoil.

Heres a pic of my UL50
Link Posted: 2/8/2005 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The brake on mine is great. I got a UL50 and it has less recoil then a 20 ga slug and mine weighs arund 18lbs scoped. I agree brakes have came a long way. My brother as a M99 on order so I want to see what the recoil is like on it. The last Barret I shot had a pretty good amount of recoil.

Heres a pic of my UL50
www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421552495/23/600/450.jpg

that is NICE 223s!

thanks all for the velocity/bbl. info and links all
Link Posted: 2/9/2005 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Does any one around here actually have a UltraMag50.  I am curious to know how well they feed from the magazine and if who ever owns one is impressed by the accuracy and weight.  I would like to know what ammo people are using in these weapons and what is the performance they are getting in MOA.

Of people who have Ultralite and Ultramag50's what is the barrel length you have as well as how far you regularly shoot it.

What is the min velocity that a M8 API round needs to start a fire, or is it velocity independent.

Matt Carper
Link Posted: 2/9/2005 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#23]
mine..
pics and video
i was shooting API and ST's at 1000y at a big ass bolder, all exploded.. the traicers looked sweet

www.lanpartyworld.com/ww2/files/ul50/

i have the 22", its NICE....
Link Posted: 2/9/2005 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I can not wait for my UL50 to get here.
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#25]
WOW! I emailed Marcus to ask about the wait times but have not heard back. Anyone know the current wait? Would like ot have before March.

CH
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
WOW! I emailed Marcus to ask about the wait times but have not heard back. Anyone know the current wait? Would like ot have before March.

CH

Give him a call.
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CH

Give him a call.

Will do but wanted to ask here first.
CH
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#28]
What do these upppers cost?

Also where to shot these?
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What do these upppers cost?

Also where to shot these?

18.5 Inch Barrel $1350.00
22 Inch Barrel $1400.00
24 Inch Barrel $1450.00
29 Inch Barrel $1650.00

As far as shooting it, well thats up to you. I will be shooting mine at a private range that goes out to 500yds. Also have a couple spots near Lake billy chinoock that I can get 1000 when I am ready for that. But the real fun will be at the next local ARFCOM shoot. I am sure we will find all kinds of fun stuff to destroy!
CH

CH
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#30]
I just called Marcos and my upper will ship monday the 14th.

He told me as of RIGHT now he is 6 weeks out on orders.

He must have gotten a bunch of orders at the shot show. I would sugest if your going to order one of his uppers, I would get the order in now.

Email your order in to him and  then call him to get your deposit in or mail if paying with USPS money order.

It seams he has a TON of E-mails to go though. Call if you want your order in with out the wait in the Email line.

After seeing the above posts with pictures I can hardly wait for my upper.

Link Posted: 2/10/2005 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I just called Marcos and my upper will ship monday the 14th.

He told me as of RIGHT now he is 6 weeks out on orders.

He must have gotten a bunch of orders at the shot show. I would sugest if your going to order one of his uppers, I would get the order in now.

Email your order in to him and  then call him to get your deposit in or mail if paying with USPS money order.

It seams he has a TON of E-mails to go though. Call if you want your order in with out the wait in the Email line.

After seeing the above posts with pictures I can hardly wait for my upper.

I'm on it!
CH
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#32]

I ordered an 18.5" fluted UltraLite in .50spotter last week and Marcos sounded very busy!
There's always the UltraMag50 too!  A little more money, but I don't think the wait is as long right now....  ( I got this one from the first batch ever made..)

www.safetyharborfirearms.com/

http://www.daplane.com/50bmg/umag02.jpg
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I ordered an 18.5" fluted UltraLite in .50spotter last week and Marcos sounded very busy!
There's always the UltraMag50 too!  A little more money, but I don't think the wait is as long right now....  ( I got this one from the first batch ever made..)

www.daplane.com/50bmg/umag02.jpg

True, but that side loading mag has to go! IMHO its ugly as hell. If he offered it as s single shot, not mag, I would consider it.

CH
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#34]
UltraMag50 -  Single-shot style....http://www.daplane.com/50bmg/umag_asr2.jpg
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
UltraMag50 -  Single-shot style....

www.daplane.com/50bmg/umag_asr2.jpg

Smart ass!
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Isnt a Ultralite50 the same as a UltraMag50 but with out the mag, ala single shot.

Matt
Link Posted: 2/10/2005 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#37]
They were both designed by Dennis Chaney based on Mark Serbu's BFG-50, but are produced by two different manufacturers:

Safety Harbor Firearms = UltraMag50
LigaMec Corp. = UltraLite50

There are some differences in the designs as I recall...
The UL50 came later and has some improvements.  The rear of the sight rail is cut down to accomodate the use of the DPMS iron sights. (the UM50 had an adapter to raise the front sight)
The UL50's receiver/barrel extension is milled as a single piece.  The UM50's is welded together.

Another similar design by Dennis is produced by Anzio Ironworks, but it's a complete rifle, not an upper conversion.

Link Posted: 2/11/2005 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

www.daplane.com/50bmg/umag02.jpg

Who has a supply of 50 Spotter rounds and how dose it compair to the 50BMG round?
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#39]
I've not heard of anybody supplying loaded .50spotter.

I just received my brass and powder components from hi-techammo.com yesterday.
I sent an order to CH4D for the dies.
Hopefully I'll have everything ready to go by the time we go shooting at the end of the month.

The spotter cartridge is about an inch shorter than the .50bmg but otherwise looks the same.
It was designed to shoot the M48a1/2 spotter/tracer bullet (~800gr) as a ranging round for the 106mm recoiless rifle.
I was sent some basic reloading info by someone experienced with the cartridge.

I will certainly post my findings once I've had a chance to experiment a bit.

Here's a comparison pic:
http://www.daplane.com/50bmg/50spotcomp.jpg
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#40]
I think River Valley Ordinance has .50 S/T brass but you'll need to check with them to be sure.

Here's a link for the M48 S/T and if you plan on loading it into a fullsize case, be careful. The max load in a fullsize case is 190grs. of 5010, most people load between 175-190grs to be on the safe side. Although myself and Mr.Ben saw someone shooting them that were loaded to 220grs. of 5010! It's a pretty amazing sight to see an 800+ grain bullet shoot FLAT! Needless to say we both took a few steps back!
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:36:33 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I've not heard of anybody supplying .50spotter.

I just received my brass and powder components from hi-techammo.com yesterday.
I sent an order to CH4D for the dies.
Hopefully I'll have everything ready to go by the time we go shooting at the end of the month.

The spotter cartridge is about an inch shorter than the .50bmg but otherwise looks the same.
It was designed to shoot the M48a/b spotter/tracer bullet (~800gr) as a ranging round for the 106mm recoiless rifle.
I was sent some basic reloading info by someone experienced with the cartridge.

I will certainly post my findings once I've had a chance to experiment a bit.

Here's a comparison pic:
www.daplane.com/50bmg/50spotter.jpg

When you get the data please post here or IM me.

I was looking at EDM Arms  .510 DTC European.  

http://www.edmarms.com/news.htm

"EDM Arms announces the chambering of its Windrunner line of rifles for the DTC European .50 caliber cartridge. The 510DTC cartridge is not a new cartridge. It uses .510 projectiles but uses a case that is different from the .50BMG. The 50BMG round will not chamber in the 510DTC. The main difference between the two cartridges, although powder capacities are similar, is that the 510DTC has a shorter neck (100/1000 inch) and a steeper shoulder angle than that of the .50BMG. I am told that .50BMG cases can be sized and then fireformed in the 510DTC. Dies are already available for the cartridge. According to Bill Ritchie at EDM Arms, a couple of prototype rifles will be available for shooting this coming January."

Link Posted: 2/11/2005 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#42]
How far in front of your nose is the mag on that Ultramag?  It looks kind of scary, when you consider the recoil involved.  Is there any chance of that thing coming back into you?
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Not a problem at all... I can't actually even see it when I'm sighting anything.

Recoil is slightly heavier than my BFG-50, but quite manageable nevertheless.

Here's a link to a video of a guy shooting the UltraMag:

UltraMag50 Video

Right Click/ Save Target As
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Can you even sling a UltraMag50 across your back with out the bolt handle or the Mag well diging into your back?

Matt
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#45]
I'd say no to that!  At least the way you're describing...

I have seen pictures of a BFG-50 fitted with a biathalon harness that made it transportable that way.   Don't see why that wouldn't work with the UltraMag/UltraLite rifles either.
Link Posted: 2/14/2005 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Update: My UL50 shipped out today it will be here on the 22nd.
Looks like scope, ammo and some other stuff will hit by the end of this week.
Link Posted: 2/14/2005 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Update: My UL50 shipped out today it will be here on the 22nd.her

Good deal!  Hope mine's not too far behind...
Take lots of pictures.... I'll be happy to host them for you if you like as well!

SoCal 50's
Link Posted: 2/14/2005 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

cool man

what kinda scope are you planning to put on the upper?
Link Posted: 2/14/2005 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Super sniper with Mildot master and a Kill flash and rings from SWFA, it is what is fitting my buget right now.

http://www.riflescopes.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SS20X42

Link Posted: 2/15/2005 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good deal!  Hope mine's not too far behind...
Take lots of pictures.... I'll be happy to host them for you if you like as well!

SoCal 50's

MrBen  I tried to IM you with some information, but your IM is off.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top