Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 9/17/2004 8:01:59 PM EDT
Is anyone familiar with the EDM gun?  The Windrunner M96 breaks down into a package that will fit into a 34" hard case.  It's pretty cool, but kinda' pricey.

http://www.edmarms.com/products/m96.htm

Robert
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I own one, my neighbor owns three.  A top quality gun and the price is well worth it for what it is.  How many other large rifles can you break down like this?  The only gripe is the stock trigger but most people opt for the Kepplinger trigger when they buy it.  I actually put a Rifle Basix trigger in mine.  You won't regret it.  If you are looking for one let me know and I will get you in contact with a field rep who will work with you and possibly get you a better price than you can locally.  Shipping might hurt though!

Mark
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  It'll be sometime early next year or maybe late this year before I get one, but I really like the idea of being able to stow it in something besides a 5 foot long package.  If you don't mind can you e-mail me at [email protected] so that I don't lose track of you.

One a slightly different note, is the bill the your governor signed going to outlaw future sales or does it outlaw all 50 BMGs, even those that are already in the owners hands?

Robert
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The bill outlaws future sale, if you have it prior to Jan 1 05 your okay.

Check Guns America for the Windrunner, look for Tom Miller who sells them. He's a good guy to deal with.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top