Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 12/7/2003 10:49:35 AM EDT
www.safetyharborfirearms.com/

Well, I just found this, but I'm wanting to know, how many are making a bolt action WITH a mag???

I know Ferret 50 was planning one a while back, but I didn't see anything on the web site.

There was rumor of a semi auto upper in 50 (someone), but I never did keep up on it.

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Well the only other .50 out there with a mag is a COBB 50,and a Barrett M95.I cant justify paying that much for a non semi-auto.The MMAG seems the the most affordable way to go.Over all The upper looks awesome and I cant wait till its finally available  "shipping".
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
The UltraMag50 is already shipping, I'll get to try one out on the 21st. Come out to the range and you might be able to get your hands on it also.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:14:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey 50-shooter make shure you give us a range report on the 50.That 50 upper looks Badass and its not a mile long just hope it proforms as  good as it looks.Let us know.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#4]
This upper would be the pick of the litter if it was offered with an AR-50 brake on it and maybe a slightly long barrel.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This upper would be the pick of the litter if it was offered with an AR-50 brake on it and maybe a slightly long barrel.

If you are refering to the photo above, I don't know what length that is.... but they do offer a 29" barreled model.....
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#6]
We are making a 18", 22" (pictured in earlier post) and 29". The UltraMag 50 is the only mag fed .50 bmg AR15 upper conversion on the market. We are offering a 3 shot mag and a 5 shot as a option. Also offered as a option is barrel  fluting $200.00, Bipod $160.00, Iron sights (on 18" & 22" version only)$200.00 and a carry handle (price to be determined). We also sell the ACE arfx stock plus a all steel stock of our own manufacture.
We are now shipping uppers
Thanks
Walter Keller
Safety Harbor Firearms Inc.
www.safetyharborfirearms.com
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top