Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 11/7/2003 8:09:51 AM EDT
the Barrett M82A1 and the 82A1M? I can't find any info on their web site about the difference between the two. is it only the switch of where the M is?    

Thanks 556Cliff
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT, anyone.....?  
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 12:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe the M was the military package.

With spiked bipod, a rear mono pod. And I dont believe that Barret will sell you the M model.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I believe the M was the military package. With spiked bipod, a rear mono pod. And I dont believe that Barret will sell you the M model.

That's about the only difference. There were a few of them for sale on Gunsamerica.com a while back. They were demos for the Norwegian Army.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info,

I just wanted to be sure of the difference before I bought one. Should be about ten years before I have enough money though.        
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#5]
556Cliff,
I'm singing the same blues song brother.  A 50 would be nice, but gotta save up some serious scratch even for the measley AR50 that I want.  Add a cool thousand (or more) for a scope and mount, and the ammo isn't cheap either....
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top