Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2003 5:07:46 PM EDT
do any of yall know a website that has some pretty cheap .50's? i was looking at these
http://www.joeken.com/50bmg2.htm what do yall think about it?
im thinking about getting one just to go "plinking" with
i saw the .50 farret conversion for a ar-15 but i want something cheaper.im tired of these small rifles i have. i want a big one! lol

thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I know someone that has a Watson's Weapons .50 upper for sale for 1K. He might be lurking here, if not and your interested let me know.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 11:45:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the look and feel of mine from joeken. I have considered not posting because scope trouble has kept me from getting any valid accuracy info. I popped for full parkerizing, stainless bedding and customized "midnight" stock. It can be seen in the "show your 50" post here. I spent about $2000 for it and every one that has handled it has more wood than the stock.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Why yes I am lurking here!I still have it available.E-mail sent!Thanks 50_shooter
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
My favorite gunshop has a Hesse that's been collecting dust for about a year. They don't come any cheaper. He's got about $1150 on it. There is a reason they are so cheap though. I've seen better looking WWI surplus guns.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#5]
if you can get a hesse or a early vulcan with the big two lug bolt get it now, becauge now they use a funny locking thread bolt that looks like crap. just a update for those of you interested in the hesse/vulcan rifle. I know a shop that just got one in and it looks like hell :(
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top