Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2003 10:42:17 AM EDT
Got my new Serbu BFG 50 in yesterday........now I am part of the 50 cal Family....
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Its about damn time! Now if there is ever a GSFS2 we can all get together and make some noise. I'm the guy with the AR50 at the shoot. Jerry, with the Serbu gun, is currently SAW gunning in and around Bahgdad. Hope we get to do it again some day. You, Tim, and Balming all bought Serbu guns after the shoot so I guess Jerry's made a good impression. Congratulations and welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Give us some range reports.  I cant wait....plan to order mine around December hopefully.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Jeep there is a shoot there again this Sept. 13 & 14 and we will be there shooting our 50's

plus there is a shoot in Jackson at the end of Sept.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Will do Yellowlab.....we plan to shoot next weekend.....around Pick-Wick area.....on Sat...if your in the area you could always stop by and shoot with us.....
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Well shot the Serbu today...Sat. 8/2/03 gun shot great... everything I hoped for ....except the poor ole scope I had on there failed on shot 24...but really the Serbu was great low recoil and we were right on target until the scope gave up the ghost....oh well get what u pay for in optics....can u say upgrade....LOL
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top