Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2003 4:03:17 PM EDT
What scope are you using on your .50? Mine will have leupold, since its already on it,but nightforce is post to be very good, i have not looked at them in person yet. Mine is a 4.5x14x50 ,30mm tubeside focus but i will make it stronger power before i'm done.If you got pics of youe .50 lets see it. I know these are post to handle 50recoil and are tested at the 50 cal level,but are they lasting as long and as good as the Nightforces post to be? How much difference is there between the 2 brands other than nightforce can be had in 56mm?
You guys know you can get from Premier(who does the recticles for leupold and leupold stands behind there work) can get 4.5x35x50,18x40x50,20x50x50 varx3 scopes. For less than a nightforce, most in the 800.00 range. They all i think have 90 clicks of adjustment too. I plan on getting them to install a #10a mildot recticle in mine and turrent switched to the m1 setup and whating on the price from them for the power boost you can get done. Thats one thats hard to make up my mind one, which to get done,lol. Hope it is not to high or i will put it on a pss300 mag(future buy) and just buy new one from them. I bet thats what i will wound up doing,lol.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Mark IV M1-16x40
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]
On my 2 50's I have Leupold Mark 4 16x's. One is a mildot one is a duplex. Let's see.. pics...

www.nyguns.org/bullet/DSCN1069.JPG

Pic is huge so, I'll just link it.. :)
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Bullet is that bottom one a blazer or what, cool and i bet very expensive clip fed.
Gi brat you are a lefty like me, i like to shoot one of those ar50's soon.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:40:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, it's a blaser lrs2, a great shooting rifle I'll add.. :)

Poke around in the parent dir www.nyguns.org/bullet/ you'll find a bunch more pics.. :)
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#5]
What kind of groups can you get with that LRS2?  The action and trigger on that gun are AWESOME!  Is that one .308?
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 3:27:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I've just recently started reloading for it, without working up a load, I was getting sub moa at 100 yds. The gun is a dream to shoot, you can adjust it to fit you perfectly. I'm dying to see how it'll do on worked up loads.. :) It's a 308.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
...snip...
Gi brat you are a lefty like me, i like to shoot one of those ar50's soon.

I'll have it with me @ GunStock in Oct.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top