BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2003 3:41:29 PM EDT
...gone...
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 4:13:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Why don't you put this over on biggerhammer too? I doubt if there are more than a handfull of Ferret owners over here.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats wrong with Biggerhammer.....??? seems to be one of the best places for info and Mark hangs out there also
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Colt45man,

Where ever you post it, put me down for one.  I love my Ferret, but hate the brake.

545Fan
La Grange, NC
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#4]
sounds good to me, I'm trying to decide if i'm going with the 22" tapered carbine barrel that has the BFG shark brake $400, or get one of these brakes and buy a shorter barrel from Spider later ..... I need Mo Money !!!
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 5:02:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Okay guys. Looks like I'm gonna give this a try afterall. I heard from Mark again and he said we definately need twenty (or more) to make this thing happen.

I'll now post the group buy offer at Biggerhammer also.

Please email me at [email protected] as well as post here or at Biggerhammer.net so I can keep an accurate count.

Thanks, Dave
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:43:12 AM EDT
[#6]
UPDATE

With a special thanks to "jcb9901" and "shotsfired" for each buying two brakes, we now have our TWENTY confirmations!!! In all fairness I think we should now let the offer run a few days more to allow any "fence-sitters" a last chance to get in on this great deal, if it's ok with Mark and you guys. Let these people know of the below ending date if you have contact with any of them who are undecided. The absolute FINAL CUT-OFF for this offer will be:

WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2003 at 5:00 PM PACIFIC TIME

Additionally, now is the time for all those who want the "HAVE A NICE DAY" engraving to email me ASAP (please understand that this engraving will cost an additional $25.00 each). I'm at [email protected]. Just keep it simple and short, okay? If you don't want the engraving then you don't need to email me.

Finally, after all of this is said and done, I'll get the payment instructions out to each of you via email.

Here's the updated list:

colt45man
545fan
skidly
jcb9901 (wants two)
Redhawk1
springer
fmsniper
cv73
jmajer5111
etg
bigsky
azdesert50
smiffo
shotsfired (wants two)
mark
bigmistafifty
mnferret
naked80

Again, thanks to all who have committed to buy these. This has been fun but I'm glad it's almost done - LOL...

-Dave (the other dave)
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top