Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 7/11/2003 11:55:55 AM EDT
I want to get a bfg-50 with a NXS 5.5-22x56

Now for the rings, would i have a problem using IOR HD medium rings or should I get the high.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I reply only since no one else did.  My Serbu is on order, however, if one looks at the picture, you can see there is tons of clearance.  That leaves only a good cheekweld to determine heigth.  I have been told that std rings are fine, or prehaps not even low enough.  Anyway, I have a set of Badger 50 cal low rings and a Leupold LR-M3 illuminated scope on order.  I may eventually end up with a different scope and use that one on a SPR, depending on how much shooting I do.

Edited because I called the rings low, the correct term being standard
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top