BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 4:01:20 PM EDT
GONE...
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I think your right on target with that one,especially after you put some O.D Green paint on it.It would be funny if you put some wheels on it so you could wheel it around in the dirt when you go to the desert in Oct!
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm planning in goin up Sat morning and setting up my area.So youll probably be hanging out friday night with DON!Ut oh that guy will talk you into a Windrunner for sure.He works part time for EDM ARMS.He will sell you any of there .50's with there factory payment plan.Yikes!!Those .50's are some of the nicest ones I've seen,but anyways Don's a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the .50.He will show you everything you need to know about loading,cleaning and getting in more debt with the .50 rifle.Start savin now the Windrunner 96 only $6400! 50_SHOOTER is just as nice but won't sell you a rifle!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 7:46:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm planning in goin up Sat morning and setting up my area.So youll probably be hanging out friday night with DON!Ut oh that guy will talk you into a Windrunner for sure.He works part time for EDM ARMS.He will sell you any of there .50's with there factory payment plan.Yikes!!Those .50's are some of the nicest ones I've seen,but anyways Don's a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the .50.He will show you everything you need to know about loading,cleaning and getting in more debt with the .50 rifle.Start savin now the Windrunner 96 only $6400! 50_SHOOTER is just as nice but won't sell you a rifle!

Don..., LOL!  He talked me into a Windrunner 99.  Gonna go to the show Saturday and sign my life away!  It was real easy for him to talk me into one.  Especially since he is my next door neighbor!  It took me a year to actually meet him and find out we were into the same stuff, I can thank my dog for that one.  (damn dog went chasing after his cat!)  I've started talking to him on a daily basis and I think his wife is getting tired of me, LOL!  But I haven't seen him since he left for Raton.  I'm sure I'll see him soon though, he will probably need help moving his new safe again!  Man, that thing is huge!

edited to say: "sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread!"  
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a link to EDM's site and model 99 page.  Essentially the same as the 96 but without the magwell.
edmarms.com/products/m99.htm
And here is the pic straight from their site.  I hope they don't mind.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top