Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2003 2:05:46 PM EDT
CAn anyone tell me anything about the Rock River LAR-15, which is a .50 Beawolf. I saw it at the range yesterday, and then I saw one in the store today, was tough not to get it. I wanted to get some info on it first, thanks
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually it's a .50 Beowulf
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I finally got to shoot my 50 Beowulf last weekend while visiting friends upstate N.Y.We only put sixty rounds thru it but funtioned perfectly.I think I am going to look into putting a recoil pad or a muzzle break on it but I think the brakes are around 175$.I shot about 25 rounds myself thru it and would compare it to a 12 gauge shooting slugs.Jake
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I picked one up too, and I love it.  Except for the bruised shoulder.  Let me mkae a suggestion, Dont shoot one with a Tele-stock.  (Yeah I know what was I thinking)  the recoil is placed in a much smaller part of your shoulder.  The A2 is going back on tonight, (if I can turn the spanner)  It is a blast though.  At $22.00 for 20 rounds it is a good idea to reload.  You have a pretty good selection of ammo already.  400g has quite a punch.  Over all though it is really a good cannon.  
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top