Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 4:02:46 PM EDT
What's a reasonable price on the AR-50?

Same question on the Serbu (not the carbine)?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
go to serbu.com you will find pricing there thats fairly standard. I think in all my research I only found it about $100 cheaper online but dont know if the place had one in stock. as for the ar-50 didnt need to do much reasearch to make my choice. (Ive got a serbu coming anyday now!)
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a group buy going on here for Serbu BFG's, you'll have to ask SteyrAug. The regular price for the BFG is $2,195.

You can check over at Guns America to see what AR-50's are selling for. Look under Armalite or Big Fifty Rifles.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can buy a NIB AR-50 for $2600 you're in the money, especially if it has the scope rail with it.
Some have the bipod adapter and scope rail with them. There was one on gunsamerica recently with both for $2500 but it didn't last long.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top