Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2016 9:49:19 AM EDT
At KCR this past weekend I noticed a couple of vendors selling used SCAR17 barrels.

I haven't been able to locate any online-- anybody know who those vendors might have been?

Any idea of the provenance of these barrels?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw those the last time I was there.   they appeared to be spares that came from gov testing at crane or elsewhere that escaped into the general population.

good luck finding some anywhere else
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:45:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

At KCR this past weekend I noticed a couple of vendors selling used SCAR17 barrels.

I haven't been able to locate any online-- anybody know who those vendors might have been?

Any idea of the provenance of these barrels?

View Quote

How much were they??

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:29:09 AM EDT
[#3]
The ones I was looking at were $600, appeared to be drop-in ready (included AAC FH, etc)
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep offers to sell or buy in the EE, private email or IM.  AeroE
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:17:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The ones I was looking at were $600, appeared to be drop-in ready (included AAC FH, etc)
View Quote

Keep offers to sell or buy in the EE, private email or IM.  AeroE

(Mods, feel free to delete if this is not allowed)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top