Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2012 1:47:57 PM EDT
When I first got my FS-2000 a few years ago I remember seeing several posts where people drilled into there front hand guard and installed a light. A pressure switch then emerged out the back by the hand. Anyone do this? Got pictures or info on procedure?  I want to do this ,od but wish I had the info in front of me like I did back then. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 10:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

When I first got my FS-2000 a few years ago I remember seeing several posts where people drilled into there front hand guard and installed a light. A pressure switch then emerged out the back by the hand. Anyone do this? Got pictures or info on procedure?  I want to do this ,od but wish I had the info in front of me like I did back then. Thanks in advance

check out the FN FORUMS, there are many images and tutorials on there.

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 7:10:18 AM EDT
[#2]
If you take the hand guard apart you will see the markings to cut for the flash light.  It is just that simple.

I used the streemlight G2.  It has a click on tail cap, I loosen the bezel and that turns the light off.  I do not need the tape switch.

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 7:27:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought the tri rail for mine and put a scout light on it, end cap switch not pressure switch. Added a Tango Down short grip to the front and done. Looks better and approximates an CQB now. Would like to add a can to it one day.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]
That is a fine looking 'weepon
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:29:58 AM EDT
[#5]
The Tri Rail is a very nice upgrade!  I highly recommend it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top