Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 4:21:11 AM EDT
I have a 1.5x16, 4x32 and 5.5x50 on other weapons, and like them all.  I am curious which optic you all would recommend for my PS90, with a few caveats:

1.  I intend to order a new one, and not cannabalize off one of my other rifles.

2.  I am currently deployed and issued an M4 with M203A1, but only with the M68 CCO on it (which I do not care for at all).  I intend to put my new ACOG on my rifle and then transfer it when I get back.

3.  I am leaning towards a 2x20- compact and useful for CQB but still with some magnification for engaging at range better than the CCO.  It has 2.1 inches of eye relief, as opposed to 2.4 for the smaller 1.5x models I see on a lot of PS90s.  But the 1.5x24 has over 3 inches, which sounds good for the PS90 but lower on the magnification than I prefer for use now.  The new 3.5x35 has the 2.4 inches of eye relief, but would that be large and overwhelming on the PS90?

Any recommendations from the hive mind?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
More eye relief the better, I think the 2x would be the best choice

personally I like the white ring sight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top