Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2008 12:08:27 PM EDT
Anybody know for sure where to get such a thing?

Looking at the websites (Badger, Seekins, Farrell, TPH, Nightforce) I can't seem to find one.
Link Posted: 6/24/2008 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, there is a company that makes them for your SPR. I have one of theirs on my Remington 700 and the quality is first rate. Evolution Gun Works, they have a website and they sell on ebay as EGW1

www.egw-guns.com/

and the specific listing for the SPR-

egw-guns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=199

here is the EGW 0 cant picitinny rail on my VTR

Link Posted: 8/23/2008 9:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]
get NEAR MFG a email or phone call.  Great guy to talk too, NEAR makes the factory bases for the SPR's and PBR's.

edited:  opps I thought you wanted a base without the slope.....  getting late
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
get NEAR MFG a email or phone call.  Great guy to talk too, NEAR makes the factory bases for the SPR's and PBR's.

edited:  opps I thought you wanted a base without the slope.....  getting late

Insert off color joke here, I would but I think I would get banned.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Ken Farrell has them, very nice quality stuff. The G-Force model is best one, worth the few extra bucks.

www.kenfarrell.com/F-GF-WIN-70S-1-0.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top