Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2008 9:34:14 PM EDT
Anybody know the status of the Monolith Arms tri-rail for the FS2000?  I sure would like to have one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#1]
From what I gathered (simply by reading here and at the various FN forums) I think they had some production problems and could not keep up with demand, this resulted in some people getting frustrated and the potential for negative customer service. They were selling batches out faster than they could build them and the backorder would last for several weeks/months.

Rather than deal with the potential for establishing a bad reputation, they suspended sales and production until they could get their production line sorted out.

I hope they do get the assembly issues sorted because it's a fantastic product and makes the rifle perform MUCH better. I have no affiliation with them other than as a satisfied customer. The best way I found to get in touch was via email [email protected].
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  I appreciate the info.  I recalled something to that effect but didn't know if they had worked things out yet.  I'll try the e-mail route.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:13:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking for one of these too.  Email sent.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:18:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like they are back in production with a new version of the tri rail.  According to them though availiability will be limited so check their site often.  BTW new version looks pretty sweet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top