Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 2/28/2022 4:10:48 PM EDT
I've been looking for the CMMG Auto Sear Trip Kit and have been having trouble finding it in stock. This led me to finding Bore Buddy's version of both the Sear and Weights. They are a bit more expensive, but both seem adjustable, which should be even better.

Does anyone have any experience with the Bore Buddy version of those things? Is it better/worse than the CMMG?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm using their weight kit and highly recommend it.  
Here is a thread on it: https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Super-slow-motion-22lr-AR-bolt-bounce-eliminated/15-752521/&page=3

I didn't realize they made an adjustable trip but I'm sure it is good like their other products!
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Welp, looks like after I posted... Someone literally bought out the 5 or 6 that were in stock LOL. So I guess thats not a good substitute for me now.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top