Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/6/2021 5:20:36 PM EDT
So back in 2019 there was some discussion about the Texas Shootist drop in cassette select fire trigger/sear, for use in m16 lowers. Well the company disappeared, and was officially called Texas Shootist LLC Tactical Research, Design and Development.

Well a new company has popped up called Pacific Tactical Research, Design and Development LLC, and guess what they are offering.... a drop in four position m16 trigger group with an auto sear.

I did some digging and found the owner on LinkedIn, and surprise surprise, he has worked at both companies and is the owner of the new one.

The trigger is available for $425, gives you safe, semi, burst, auto, and uses a m16 4 position selector.

So the question still remains, are these legal? If so, how? And has anyone actually used one?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:35:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rope-A-Dope] [#1]
Pretty clearly only for post samples.  Probably you could use it in your transferable third hole lower.

https://www.ptrdd.com/
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Xela:
So back in 2019 there was some discussion about the Texas Shootist drop in cassette select fire trigger/sear, for use in m16 lowers. Well the company disappeared, and was officially called Texas Shootist LLC Tactical Research, Design and Development.

Well a new company has popped up called Pacific Tactical Research, Design and Development LLC, and guess what they are offering.... a drop in four position m16 trigger group with an auto sear.

I did some digging and found the owner on LinkedIn, and surprise surprise, he has worked at both companies and is the owner of the new one.

The trigger is available for $425, gives you safe, semi, burst, auto, and uses a m16 4 position selector.

So the question still remains, are these legal? If so, how? And has anyone actually used one?
View Quote

It's pretty simple.  If you buy one and install it in a lower that isn't registered with the NFA you are creating a new machinegun.  If you aren't licensed to do so you are breaking the law.  My advice is - don't.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rope-A-Dope:
Pretty clearly only for post samples.  Probably you could use it in your transferable third hole lower.

View Quote

Yes that seems to be the intent, but they don’t state that, and will sell to anyone. They have them listed for sale on their website, as well as on gunbroker. I’m guessing they are able to sell them since they only fit into m16 fcg cut lowers (that are presumably legal m16s already as well).
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Yes that seems to be the intent, but they don’t state that, and will sell to anyone. They have them listed for sale on their website, as well as on gunbroker. I’m guessing they are able to sell them since they only fit into m16 fcg cut lowers (that are presumably legal m16s already as well).
View Quote

"ALL NFA RULES APPLY"
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:30:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Steamedliver] [#5]
I have a RR.  If it’ll fit a standard pre 86 transferable.   I am going to buy it.

Since the package is over $600 (taxes), I wrote to them and asked.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:42:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Amish_Bill] [#6]
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:
I have a RR.  If it'll fit a standard pre 86 transferable.   I am going to buy it.

Since the package is over $600 (taxes), I wrote to them and asked.
View Quote

Tagged for...um.. a friend. ;-)

... Hmmm... it's even more expensive than the G SSF, and I thought that one was overboard.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn man.  He already wrote back.  I’m in Texas and so is this company.  Its almost 9pm and i got an instant return.

I have an RR and Tony (you know him from here) sold it to me years ago.  Currently it has a Geissele trigger in it.  I have always wanted a burst trigger, but I use all my burst kits to make modified trigger packs for my LL.

I’m ordering in the next couple of minutes.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn man.  He already wrote back.  I’m in Texas and so is this company.  Its almost 9pm and i got an instant return.

I have an RR and Tony (you know him from here) sold it to me years ago.  Currently it has a Geissele trigger in it.  I have always wanted a burst trigger, but I use all my burst kits to make modified trigger packs for my LL.

I’m ordering in the next couple of minutes.
View Quote

Well at least we know it’s not vaporware. Report back your findings once you have it, and let us know how it works, how long to ship, fitment, fit/finish, etc. Thanks for being the test dummy :)
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn man.  He already wrote back.  I’m in Texas and so is this company.
View Quote

Not to be pedantic, but they are in Tumwater WA.  I thought it was ironic being as any machine gun part is contraband in WA.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#10]
He wrote back and said he is in Fort Worth.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm probably going to skip these.  I'm fairly happy with my SSF.

Besides, I've got a collection of DSA ZM4 lowers.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:04:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Could be nice for someone with a RR that has a worn out third pin hole.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
I'm probably going to skip these.  I'm fairly happy with my SSF.

Besides, I've got a collection of DSA ZM4 lowers.
View Quote

I’m going to replace my SSF, only because it has burst.  I desire to try that out.

What is the significance of the ZM4?  Why is that important with this drop in trigger?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I have a RR and LL, but not a DIAS.

I do wonder if a DIAS will be “compatible.”  I mean, put the DIAS in the receiver and it have absolutely nothing to do with the trigger and selector.  Modern receiver, new trigger and still legal. Not messing with any timing, even if it is easy.

When I bought my LL, it was trouble.  Once I got it ironed out, its been 100%.  So I understand its not that big of a deal, I’m just wondering.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#15]
I would expect issues if you try to mix it with a DIAS.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#16]

I’m going to replace my SSF, only because it has burst.  I desire to try that out.

What is the significance of the ZM4?  Why is that important with this drop in trigger?
View Quote
DSA makes ZM4 semi-auto "AR15" lowers that are milled to accept a factory auto sear.  All you need to do to make a machinegun out of them is drill the 3rd hole.  I presume they are marketed to an extent to SOTs who don't own a mill to relieve the interior of the lower but do own a hand drill.

Not all DSA ZM4 lowers are milled this way and I have a handful of ZM4 lowers with the autosear prevention installation "hump" on the right side of the interior of the fire control pocket.  I like them as they are good quality receivers, with minimal magwell markings on them, have full auto selector markings, and they are low shelf and relieved enough to accept a lighting link.

The theoretical safe harbor for this drop in M16 burst fire control cassette is that it won't fit into a traditional AR15 lower because of the interior fire control pocket contours preclude its installation.

So, say you own an transferable M16, a bunch of semi-auto AR15s, and this trigger cassette...in theory you don't have a "constructive possession" issue as the burst trigger cassette will only fit in your M16 lower and won't fit in say your Colt AR15 lowers.

However, if you own the sear cut DSA ZM4 AR15 lowers, than if you pull the trigger cassette out of your M16 and reinstall your factory fire control group you then have all the makings of another machinegun at your fingertips as this cassette will drop right into your M16/Sear-Cut ZM4 semi auto lower.

That said, the odds of this ever being an issue is probably pretty slim as half the AR15 owning world probably has a potential SBR constructive possession charge as they own a short upper and a rifle lower at this point that could theoretically make an illegal SBR in under 10 seconds.

From a practical matter the challenge for most transferable M16 owners (the same as the factory Colt or DPMS 4 ways system)  is that the selector won't rotate to the 4th position as it the selector stops are in the way.  I guess it would work well for those with SP1 based M16 conversions as they don't have selector stops.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a RR and LL, but not a DIAS.

I do wonder if a DIAS will be “compatible.”  I mean, put the DIAS in the receiver and it have absolutely nothing to do with the trigger and selector.  Modern receiver, new trigger and still legal. Not messing with any timing, even if it is easy.

When I bought my LL, it was trouble.  Once I got it ironed out, its been 100%.  So I understand its not that big of a deal, I’m just wondering.
View Quote
I don't see any way this M16 burst trigger cassette is compatible with a DIAS as they both take up the same physical space on the interior of the lower.

I guess you could potentially mill off the back of the burst trigger cassette to remove the autosear portion and then use it in concert with DIAS but if you really want a 4 way selector option its probably a lot easier to just get a OEM Colt unit that will work out of the gate with a DIAS.  The only difference is that this trigger cassette claims to be burst resetting vs. the Colt system that is not.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:23:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RenegadeX] [#18]
This clever device does not fit the current legal doctrine.

Today you can buy a S/A full milled lower, this trigger, their selector, and you have a MG. But some part has to be the NFA MG. I am guessing ATF will decide the trigger itself is a MG eventually.

If anyone has a GunBroker link, please post.

I think I saw a Q/HB with their version of this trigger in it. Maybe it was designed for a SP1 Fire Control Pocket though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#19]
All,
 Wanted to save everyone the time here regarding this "product." I have a tranny RR and when the Texas Shootist product was being talked about here, I contacted the company and placed an order.....and waited, and waited.....and waited. Ultimately I did some DD and found out that the owner has a pattern of starting a company, taking money, "getting behind on production," and then ultimately scrapping that company and starting a completely new entity.

1.) @Xela -  this "employee" of the previous two companies you found, is NOT an employee, it's the same guy who started Texas Shootist. His name is Rusty Cox, his wifes name is Circe Cox. This is the 3rd time they have done this.

2.) @Steamedliver - did you ever buy that Sterling? I sent you a listing way back when, just curious. Also, regarding Pacific Tactical, notice how he incorporated in WA and yet he's still based in Ft Worth where his previous company was located (Weatherford). Before that, I believe he incorporated in California.

3.) @ Renegade - clever indeed, I just wish this company could actually execute; or someone else pick up this ball. There has to be a reason why he continues to peddle vaporware and never deliver.

4.) On the Pacific website, everything is Texas Shootist. The language, images, vibes of how it was created.

Bottom line, maybe he got his shit together, but I would NOT hold my breath as this is a pattern. I did local research and found reviews on him saying the same thing I'm telling you now.

If any of you chaps decide to place an order USE A CREDIT CARD and be prepared to dispute the charge. That is exactly what I had to do (and I got my money back).

Not trying to shit in anyones koolaid or wreck this dudes life. Just looking out for my ARF brothers and saving yall time, money, and hassle.

I will keep my G-SSF trigger and be happy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By jbntex:

DSA makes ZM4 semi-auto "AR15" lowers that are milled to accept a factory auto sear.  All you need to do to make a machinegun out of them is drill the 3rd hole.  I presume they are marketed to an extent to SOTs who don't own a mill to relieve the interior of the lower but do own a hand drill.

Not all DSA ZM4 lowers are milled this way and I have a handful of ZM4 lowers with the autosear prevention installation "hump" on the right side of the interior of the fire control pocket.  I like them as they are good quality receivers, with minimal magwell markings on them, have full auto selector markings, and they are low shelf and relieved enough to accept a lighting link.

[...]
View Quote
Excellent reply @jbntex thanks for the detailed response!
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:39:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Maim] [#21]
Originally Posted By RenegadeX:
If anyone has a GunBroker link, please post.
View Quote
@RenegadeX

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/896986991
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/896987049
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:48:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Maim] [#22]
Originally Posted By nfakrazy:
All,
 Wanted to save everyone the time here regarding this "product." I have a tranny RR and when the Texas Shootist product was being talked about here, I contacted the company and placed an order.....and waited, and waited.....and waited. Ultimately I did some DD and found out that the owner has a pattern of starting a company, taking money, "getting behind on production," and then ultimately scrapping that company and starting a completely new entity.

1.) @Xela -  this "employee" of the previous two companies you found, is NOT an employee, it's the same guy who started Texas Shootist. His name is Rusty Cox, his wifes name is Circe Cox. This is the 3rd time they have done this.

2.) @Steamedliver - did you ever buy that Sterling? I sent you a listing way back when, just curious. Also, regarding Pacific Tactical, notice how he incorporated in WA and yet he's still based in Ft Worth where his previous company was located (Weatherford). Before that, I believe he incorporated in California.

3.) @ Renegade - clever indeed, I just wish this company could actually execute; or someone else pick up this ball. There has to be a reason why he continues to peddle vaporware and never deliver.

4.) On the Pacific website, everything is Texas Shootist. The language, images, vibes of how it was created.

Bottom line, maybe he got his shit together, but I would NOT hold my breath as this is a pattern. I did local research and found reviews on him saying the same thing I'm telling you now.

If any of you chaps decide to place an order USE A CREDIT CARD and be prepared to dispute the charge. That is exactly what I had to do (and I got my money back).

Not trying to shit in anyones koolaid or wreck this dudes life. Just looking out for my ARF brothers and saving yall time, money, and hassle.

I will keep my G-SSF trigger and be happy.
View Quote

Damn. So has either company ever produced any product that made it into the wild? I am interested in one for a Transferable RR.

I would like to know how their 3-round burst overcomes the "left over" rounds problem of the Colt/DPMS system without resorting to a complicated counting wheel arrangement like HK did with the MP5 trigger groups.

Maybe they didn't and it IS vaporware...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#23]
@nfakrazy

Hey bud.  Yes I bought that Sterling and it has been transferred to me.  I know where the gun is, but I misplaced all the magazines.  It sounds worse than it is.  

I’m positive I told you that, and thanked you for the link.  If I’m wrong, I sincerely apologize.  

I did use a credit card, I hope it doesn’t come to that.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Is it concerning/telling that there are only pictures of the renderings and not any actual images of the trigger pack on the site or the GB (or GunsAmerica) listings?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#25]
[...]
I did use a credit card, I hope it doesn't come to that.
View Quote
What kind of ETA did they give you when you ordered?

Can you let us know in this thread when it arrives?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Mr_Maim:

View Quote

I wrote to him about 30 minutes ago and got a reply.  12-14 weeks.  Wow.  I really hope I still remember it.  You know, I’ll make a reminder on my calendar.  

If this thread hasn’t been archived by then, I’ll post it here.  If it has, then I’ll make a new thread.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#27]
I wrote to him about 30 minutes ago and got a reply.  12-14 weeks.  Wow.
View Quote

that is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I wrote to him about 30 minutes ago and got a reply.  12-14 weeks.  Wow.  I really hope I still remember it.  You know, I'll make a reminder on my calendar.  

If this thread hasn't been archived by then, I'll post it here.  If it has, then I'll make a new thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I wrote to him about 30 minutes ago and got a reply.  12-14 weeks.  Wow.  I really hope I still remember it.  You know, I'll make a reminder on my calendar.  

If this thread hasn't been archived by then, I'll post it here.  If it has, then I'll make a new thread.
Noted. Thank you for checking back.

Something to keep in mind: most CC companies limit chargebacks to 90 days after purchase. That's 12 weeks.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Something to keep in mind: most CC companies limit chargebacks to 90 days after purchase. That's 12 weeks.
View Quote

So he doesn’t actually have any of them built/in stock to ship out huh? His website has all these nice pictures of rows on rows of parts that came out the CNC machines, and look like complete(or mostly complete) units. I am definitely interested to see how this all plays out. Hopefully he actually ships out the products he’s selling, and they provide a legal and useful alternative for people with registered receivers to add the burst function, and keep their receivers from wearing out as quickly.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#30]
So he doesn't actually have any of them built/in stock to ship out huh? His website has all these nice pictures of rows on rows of parts that came out the CNC machines, and look like complete(or mostly complete) units. I am definitely interested to see how this all plays out. Hopefully he actually ships out the products he's selling, and they provide a legal and useful alternative for people with registered receivers to add the burst function, and keep their receivers from wearing out as quickly.
View All Quotes

So he doesn't actually have any of them built/in stock to ship out huh? His website has all these nice pictures of rows on rows of parts that came out the CNC machines, and look like complete(or mostly complete) units. I am definitely interested to see how this all plays out. Hopefully he actually ships out the products he's selling, and they provide a legal and useful alternative for people with registered receivers to add the burst function, and keep their receivers from wearing out as quickly.

All I see are the selectors not the trigger boxes. Those are all 3D renderings, except for a fixture of some sort.

Hopefully something will come of this.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

^^^THIS!!!  Then you're SOL.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 2:10:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Aceecaus:

^^^THIS!!!  Then you're SOL.
View Quote

If you can show that you communicated with the company and they extended the timeframe the chargeback can still be valid. It's a rule more for people that bought a pound of sliced ham at the deli, didn't eat it for four months, and want to chargeback because it's spoiled.

If he has an email reply stating 12 to 14 weeks and it goes past that he can still charge it back after 90 days.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:49:33 AM EDT
[#33]
It’s 0248 in the morning and I’m at work.  

I asked for a refund via email a few minutes ago.  

I’m more curious on how they will respond to my request.  Y’all know exactly what I mean.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#34]
It's 0248 in the morning and I'm at work.  

I'm more curious on how they will respond to my request.  Y'all know exactly what I mean.
View Quote
Damn. You were our guinea pig, man.

Kidding. I'd do the same. They shouldn't be listing stuff on GB that they won't have in inventory for 10-12 weeks. Seems scammy.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:47:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Plumber576:
If you can show that you communicated with the company and they extended the timeframe the chargeback can still be valid. It's a rule more for people that bought a pound of sliced ham at the deli, didn't eat it for four months, and want to chargeback because it's spoiled.

If he has an email reply stating 12 to 14 weeks and it goes past that he can still charge it back after 90 days.
View Quote

And if the corporation goes into bankruptcy?  It sounds like there's some history of that.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#36]
It’s 0248 in the morning and I’m at work.  

I’m more curious on how they will respond to my request.  Y’all know exactly what I mean.
View Quote

Damn. You were our guinea pig, man.

Kidding. I'd do the same. They shouldn't be listing stuff on GB that they won't have in inventory for 10-12 weeks. Seems scammy.
View Quote

He said I’d have a refund in a couple of days.  

Also said they

“you will be waiting a long time, in the last 2 years it hasn't slow a bit. give us a couple days to process your refund, no problem.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Good, sounds like you'll walk away unscathed.

I'd believe that they have a product if they posted a single picture of an actual trigger pack.

...or anyone else posted one that owns one...

...or a Google image search would find one...

...or someone would post one peep about them anywhere on the internet...

I WANT TO BELIEVE.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#38]
What I got from the email was they have been shipping for 2 years or they have a back log of orders for 2 years.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:11:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Good, sounds like you'll walk away unscathed.

I'd believe that they have a product if they posted a single picture of an actual trigger pack.

...or anyone else posted one that owns one...

...or a Google image search would find one...

...or someone would post one peep about them anywhere on the internet...

I WANT TO BELIEVE.
View Quote

It's certainly an interesting concept to protect RR lowers, but I can't imagine that ATF isn't calling it a conversion device.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 9:12:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Maim] [#40]
What I got from the email was they have been shipping for 2 years or they have a back log of orders for 2 years.
View All Quotes

Agreed, but that would mean that someone, somewhere has one. Yet nobody has ever commented about them, posted pictures, bragged, etc. Weird.

Frankly, I don't think it is possible to house a 3-round burst (that resets if all three rounds aren't fired) in a drop-in trigger device.

There are a couple videos on YT where a guy uses 3D physics simulation software to explain both the Stoner and HK mechanisms. I just don't think what these guys are claiming, is possible.

How the Stoner Three-Shot Burst Works (burst starts at 4:30-minutes)

Here he discusses the lack of reset of the Stoner system

HK Burst Pack (he gets into the 3-round burst at 12-minutes)
How the H&K G3/MP5 burst mechanism works

Originally Posted By Gamma762:

It's certainly an interesting concept to protect RR lowers, but I can't imagine that ATF isn't calling it a conversion device.

The lower receiver has to be milled out to accept full auto FCG in the first place, so I don't see this being anything different than a standard full auto FCG, just in a drop-in trigger configuration.

But who knows what the "AFT" is thinking, right?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Agreed, but that would mean that someone, somewhere has one. Yet nobody has ever commented about them, posted pictures, bragged, etc. Weird.

Frankly, I don't think it is possible to house a 3-round burst (that resets if all three rounds aren't fired) in a drop-in trigger device.

There are a couple videos on YT where a guy uses 3D physics simulation software to explain both the Stoner and HK mechanisms. I just don't think what these guys are claiming, is possible.

How the Stoner Three-Shot Burst Works (burst starts at 4:30-minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxwPEL8winI

Here he discusses the lack of reset of the Stoner system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMBMJ86DzwE

HK Burst Pack (he gets into the 3-round burst at 12-minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvNZOVLAabw

The lower receiver has to be milled out to accept full auto FCG in the first place, so I don't see this being anything different than a standard full auto FCG, just in a drop-in trigger configuration.

But who knows what the "AFT" is thinking, right?
View Quote
There are a bunch of semi auto receivers that require no milling.  This trigger pack would drop into those semi auto lowers.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 9:36:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Maim] [#42]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
There are a bunch of semi auto receivers that require no milling.  This trigger pack would drop into those semi auto lowers.
View Quote

Ah, I did not know that... probably what @jbntex was referring to earlier in this thread (upon further examination).
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Took a bit more than a week but I got a refund.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Took a bit more than a week but I got a refund.
View Quote
Good
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#45]
So do these exist or not? They don’t answer the phone and there’s red flags all over the GB auctions. I can’t find a real picture of one either. Real or not?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 99HMC4:
So do these exist or not? They don’t answer the phone and there’s red flags all over the GB auctions. I can’t find a real picture of one either. Real or not?
View Quote

Sounds like you are answering your own question, trust your gut.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#47]
So I got a call back from an angry Russian woman? Broken English and was rude and pushy. They do not have ANY in stock, nor have they ever. The ones “I’m stock on Gun Broker” are pre production prototypes that are going to their huge DOD contract. I shit you not, that’s what she said. I asked if anyone could buy it and she said “only if you have a tax stamp or a registered M4”. Half truths. Approximate ship date is 3 plus months for the “in stock” triggers on GB. I asked her if they have any pictures or ANYTHING to show a real one and she deflected back to her “we’re very busy with DOD contract.” Total BS, TOTAL SCAM.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#48]
https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?checkAvail=1&domain=ptrdd.com
https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/weatherford/profile/gun-safety/shootist-arms-company-llc-0825-1000133734/complaints

It's a scam. I have yet to hear of anyone having one in their hands. Call your CC company and get your money back.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#49]
So I did some digging on this, here's the person the site is registered to along with their address:

Searched that name and address using another site and got more info on the guy:

Then Googled his full name + Weatherford TX aaaaaand here he is:

Link Posted: 6/23/2021 6:41:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Wow.  Just wow.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top