Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 11/19/2012 11:31:03 AM EDT
Okay. I have a colt 6933. Well almost. My tax stamp was just approved on the 16th and waiting for the form in the mail. I also have another form 4 *silencer* and I am awaiting that, but I do not know what's going on there and still waiting for my store to call me back to pick it up

On to the question. Since I've already dove making a bad ass rifle, I was wondering if I could get a full auto trigger assembly and get a tax stamp on that as well? If I am able what sites can I go to, to buy this from. Thank  you in advance to any answers.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Not legal.

You would have to buy a registered rifle/ lower.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not legal.

Yep, or a Registered Drop In Auto Sear

Got $12-15K sitting around burning a hole in your pocket?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not legal.

Fuck no, scratch that idea.

Something so easy to make and it has to be so expensive. I think that law is retarded. How come Haiji gets to have a full auto AK but I have a guaranteed right as an American and passed the backflips they make you go through to get a tax stamp for a silencer and a short barrel, but I can't get full auto. Bah.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not legal.

Fuck no, scratch that idea.

Something so easy to make and it has to be so expensive. I think that law is retarded. How come Haiji gets to have a full auto AK but I have a guaranteed right as an American and passed the backflips they make you go through to get a tax stamp for a silencer and a short barrel, but I can't get full auto. Bah.

You can have full auto too for your AR it is just going to cost you about $18,000 for a RDIAS ,if you can find one.
Haiji gets a full auto AK over in his Shxxa) hole country because ammo is cheap over there and AK's have minute
of barn accuracy so they need to shoot a lot to hit anything.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:16:00 AM EDT
[#5]
A lightning link is an option too.  I think those are a little cheaper than a RDIAS
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:20:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A lightning link is an option too.  I think those are a little cheaper than a RDIAS

I can afford a couple of grand and a tax stamp. My wife would have my balls mounted if I spent that much on a RDIAS or anything close to it. I'm going to just nix the idea of having something a little beyond awesome.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

For a 6933, he'll need to have the lower relieved for it to fit if it has the web like I think it does, as well as get a new bolt carrier.  M60Joe can take care of that.  Still looking at nearly $10,000 for a registered link.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Topic Moved
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top