Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2011 1:33:05 PM EDT
Need to tap the wisdom of the ARFCOM folks.  I installed the kns .154 in my colt m16 lower but I got this idea in my head when seeing some info that the colt lowers have .155 holes.  Should I have installed the .155 kns pins instead of the .154?  My lower is like new.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Per KNS website, .154 is correct unless:  A) your pin holes have worn, or B) you feel the need to have a snugger fit with a match trigger (I don't believe I would do this, BTW).  In that case use .1555.

http://www.knsprecisioninc.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=KNS1&Product_Code=NRTHP154&Category_Code=GunParts

Sam
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
If your lower is like new .154 is fine. .155 is oversized for high round count lowers that have wear.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:37:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't put that junk in a freakin COLT M-16.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:48:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

KNS pins?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

KNS pins?

Why not?  I would love to hear your reasoning...
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

KNS pins?

I run KNS pins in my Colt M16. I was just wondering if he was saying that he wouldn't put KNS pins in a Colt M16...
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

KNS pins?

I run KNS pins in my Colt M16. I was just wondering if he was saying that he wouldn't put KNS pins in a Colt M16...

I think BeerBender was just messing with Patriot because he thinks all things non-factory Colt are junk. Im not trying to start anything I think it was meant in good fun.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Ahhh!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

KNS pins?

I think BeerBender was just messing with Patriot because he thinks all things non-factory Colt are junk. Im not trying to start anything I think it was meant in good fun.

I have them on my OLYMPIC......

Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top