Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2022 12:40:23 PM EDT
I'll probably wind up putting an optic on the MAX-11SK Mod 1 that I am about to order, but I am at present looking for iron sight suggestions.

I am currently using the Lage Left Folding Stock with Picatinny Rail Adapter #364.

What are your preferred sights and optics?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'll probably wind up putting an optic on the MAX-11SK Mod 1 that I am about to order, but I am at present looking for iron sight suggestions.

I am currently using the Lage Left Folding Stock with Picatinny Rail Adapter #364.

What are your preferred sights and optics?
View Quote

I went with a red dot.  I'm currently using a Primary Arms MD-ADS with their co-witness mount along with a set of flip-up irons.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Holosun circle-dot or Lage low-profile irons.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Stribog has some cheaper Low profile irons ( I use CZ scorpion ones). The page are probably the best though.

https://globalordnance.com/grand-power-hard-fiber-optic-sights-for-stribog/

i use a Zeiss RSA / z-point built for the mp7 and it is perfect. But any of the aimpoint micro sizes sights work great with the low mount and the side folder/collapsible stock. Holosun, Sig Romeo 5 I've been really impressed with for the price ($99, made by holosun and I prefer the side cap battery).

with zeiss z-point

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got a Swampfox Liberator 2 on mine. Pretty happy with it.

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m running the Occam Defense sights on my MPL and love them…
sights
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the left folding stock and I prefer AR hight sights....the folding stock sits higher then the wire stock, works perfect for me.  I like using the hk style front sight.  Holosun has been awesome for me, love the field of view.

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 9:44:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's mine. The best sights by far are CZ scorpion/Bren fixed sights. And I like the Sig MSR red dots. They're cheap and hold zero.

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:03:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Late buis
Aim point t2 on the low profile mount
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 3:19:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I used to run a low mounted mini dot, but have recently switched to a Holosun on scalar works mount with some magpul buis.  Im really liking the heads up view.  Works great with the K.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top