Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2021 11:12:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 11:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Ugh. And it has what looks like a national mag or US mag, whatever they were called from way back when. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Auctions bring out the stupid in people. I've seen used suppressors sell for more than new before
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The M11 in .380 is pretty rare, production-wise, but this is pretty crazy. I saw one sell last year for $6K.  It's a pretty cool little gun, though.
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#4]
That is a pretty nuts hammer price for today's prices. Part of me wonders if the person will live long enough to see it be worth that much but then the other part of me never would have thought an HK sear (or RDIAS for that matter) would ever be in the 40K range. I know that's not an apples to apples comparison but this NFA stuff has taken some interesting twists and turns over the years. Nothing surprises me much anymore.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is a pretty nuts hammer price for today's prices. Part of me wonders if the person will live long enough to see it be worth that much....
View Quote

Some guys buy transferables only to enjoy them so it’s irrelevant how they appreciate.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Some guys buy transferables only to enjoy them so it’s irrelevant how they appreciate.
View Quote

Why own something if you are afraid to shoot it and enjoy it?

I'll probably send my PS to Sam and get the takedown pins reinforced and cleaned up and hopefully be ready for a Max10/15! Then I'll proceed to load ammo as fast as I can until my number is called and I get to empty my wallet!
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Hefty premium for a NIB Mac. It’s a Mac, not some rare Thompson.

But hell in a few years $14k for a heavily used Mac will be considered a good deal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top